Chap 16

Ariana POV
I woke up and I seen Dave was still otp.

"Daveee" I said yawning.

"Huh?" He said opening his eyes.

"Get up we gotta go" I told him getting out my bed and walking into my bathroom.

He yawned and looked in the camera.

I smiled and I screenshotted him. He got up and I set my phone up and started brushing my teeth.

He brushed his teeth and I washed my face and I used the toilet and I washed my hands.

He did the same and I put my slides on and walked downstairs and turned the camera on and showed him my booty.

"My shit getting fat damn" I said smiling.

"I can get it even more fatter" he said putting on some clothes.

"Boy hush" I said walking down the steps to make sure wasn't nobody down Der and I walked back upstairs.

"I think they sleep still" I whispered, walking into each of their rooms.

"Duh they still sleep it's 5:30 in the damn morning" he said yawning and walking down his stairs.

"Yea I forgot" I said walking in my room and I threw some sweatpants and a jacket on.

"Imma get my drive to bring me to u" he said walking out his house.

"Ite what u doing later?" I asked him.

"Imma slide by my moms house, wassup?"

"Nun I was just asking, my aunties coming from ATL and Cali and I do not want to deal with they shit so ehh I might just chill in my room" I told him walking down my steps.

"I see what u trying to do, u wanna come chill with me?" He asked getting into the Uber and he gave the man the address.

"I guess so" I said smiling hard and I sat on the couch.

"Ight mamas, I'll be der in 5"

"Ite Daddy" I said sticking my tongue out and I hung up.

I grabbed my purse and my keys. I put my shoes on and I put some lip gloss on.

I heard my phone buzz and I seen Dave texted me so I went outside and locked the door.

I walked out to the car and I got in.

"Hey nigga" I told Dave.

"Nie u kno damn well u wasn't just calling me that" he said rolling his eyes and Dave the driver the address to the car place.

He slid his hand on my inner thigh. "Boy move" I said laughing.

"Gurl hush u know u like dis" He whispered in my ear and he put his hand back on my thigh.

We arrived to the car place and they gave me the keys and they already had a bow on it for me.

We drove home and parked the cars in the front lawn.

I got out the car and unlocked my doors to my car and I got in my car and Dave got in and I dropped him off at home.

"Thanks big daddy" I said as he got out the car and grinned.