2

9pm

*click*

I was walking alone on the street without nobody around me. I keep on silence. Im scared.

I was runaway from my house. My parents dont like me anymore. I hate them. I want to live on my own. I dont need nobody to take care of me.

*click*

I go to hotel and check in with my own money. Im tired. Tomorrow i have class. My college just beside the hotel. So that will be easy for me to go there.

I changed my outfit into pajamas. I go to my bed and think whats going on just now.

Flashback-

At my house. My parents was sit beside me. I looked at them and they talking to me.

"y/n we want you to get marry with this man" my dad pointing to that man that sit opposite to me.
"what?! No! I dont want. I still on my study... I dont want to get marry! " i yelled to them.

" Y/N!!" my dad raise his voice to me.
"mom... Please mom i dont want to marry him... Mom... I know you love me please... Mom... " i begging to my mom. My mom just keep silence and sigh.
"mom... ". "sorry y/n... I cant help--"
"i hate you! " i accidentally yelled at her and i go upstairs.

I opened my door and shut it very loud . I run to my closet and take out my luggage and start to packing my things.

I take all my shirt, stuff and put it on my luggage.

I go downstairs with full of my bag and luggage on my hands while they watching me with thier anger face and try to stop me.

" y/n!!! " my dad yelled at me.
" y/n.... " my mom called me.
But i dont look back at them , i opened the door and go out of the house and dont want to come back again ...

I runaway and cried alone.

Flashback end -

Cried.... Until i sleep

~ Sleep time ~

Next story_