11

We clean the table and there is note beside Taehyung coffee. Its say:

"01 3012 1995 2019 text me y/n 🌹😚" -Taehyung.

Luckily the note was seen by me. If Nia see the note, she will know that Taehyung has feeling on me.

Wait do i care about his number? I tear it and throw it to rubbish bin.
This annoyed me.

"whats wrong?" Nia ask me
" what is that?" she continued ask me.
"oh nothing its just rubbish. " i answered her.

We clean the living room and we feeling tired. We drink some water and played with our phone. In my mind i was thinking about Taehyung phone number.
'what is his phone number i forgot already... why i tear it and throw it on rubbish bin im fool... What am i thinking?  Do i need his phone number ughh'

''why y/n? Something wrong huh? '' Nia ask me.
''nothing *smile*''
''then why you smile?''
''nothing *keep smiling*''
''are you gonna fool me now? What is it? ''
''you want me look angry huh *fake angry*''
''so ugly y/n *laugh*''
''*laugh* nevermind *yawn*''
''are you sleepy? ''
''yes of course''
''okey lets go no''
''okey *yawn*''

After we finished our conversation we go upstairs and sleep.

-skip time-

Morning 7am

My alarm ringing next to me. I looked at Nia.  She already gone. 

''where did she go?'' i mumble to myself.

I go downstairs and she not here. She leave me with the sticknote that stick at the fridge.

'sorry y/n i go first at the college because of the important work that i need to finish it and i already serve the breakfast for you... Eat that foods okey. ' - your beloved best friend.

I keep smile because it cute. I eat my breakfast and go upstairs to change my outfit into my college outfit.
(my outfit : red sweater and green scarf around my neck with blue jean.  I wore sport shoes :black colour)

-skip time-

I go downstairs and someone rings the bell outside. I smirked and smile.

'' oh Nia... Already back home? *smile*'' i said.
But i cant heard the voice.

I walk through the door and opened the door.

Its not Nia...  Its.....

Next story_