19

Y/n POV:

'Go outside and tell the driver that you ready to go now💞'

'Okey I'm ready' I mumble to myself and little smile appear in my face.

I take my bag and go outside.

The driver already prepared and ask me, "did you want to go now?"

"Yes sure" I answer him.

I come inside the car and he drive me where Taehyung want to meet me.

The car keep silent. I played with my phone. Im just texting with my old friends including Nia also.

-Time skip-

"Miss , we already arrive"
"Thank you"
"No problem miss"

The driver open the door for me and I walk outside. He lean the letter to me.

"Thank you"
The driver just nod and he drive away leaving me alone without knowing anything.

I open the letter and read:

'Please go to level 7 in this mall💕 I wait for you💞'

I go straight to the mall and its a lot of people come here.

So I go straight to the lift and click number 7. While the guy put his hand to the door lift to stop closing. Well I just ignore him.

And he start to talk to me.

"So how is it?"

I keep silent cause I don't know what is he talking about.

"I talk to you are you deaf?"

I keep silent and start to put my airpods slowly while he don't look at me. Like I pretend that I didn't hear anything.

He look at me and laughing.

"Oh you using airpods?"

My face are blank then he take my airpods with his hand and speak.

"Stop your relationship with Taehyung if not-"

Before he finish his words the elevator open and I run away. I turn around and the elevator already close.

Luckily its not taking so long to reach 7 floors.

So I see many balloons at this floor.

I go straight through the restaurant and I see Taehyung infront of me.

"Hye y/n *his cute smile*"
"Hye Tae *smile*"
"Come sit here" he offered me to sit down when he open the chair for me. So I sit down while he sit down infront of me.

We order our favorite food and drink.

-time skip-

The food already deserve.

-skip time to eat-

After we finish our foods. Taehyung stood up and kneeled in front me with the ring at the box.

I was too surprise like 'he gonna do proposal to me? Its make me happy and just wait what he gonna said it to me.

"Will you marry me y/n? I want you to become my wife forever. I promised that j never leave you alone and I want to protect you"

I nod that means I accept his proposal.

He then put the ring at my finger and he kiss my hand and my forehead.

He give me beautiful flowers.

"So y/n next week will be our wedding event. And that will be our beautiful scenery of our life. Its gonna be so beautiful. And I want to make story about us since primary to our college day. Not even in the college I will tell everyone that I met you everywhere. I'm gonna tell everyone that you will be with me forever and ever. No one can take you away from me. And no one can take me away from you. I really love you my love" Taehyung said to me.

"I love you too Babe💜" I said to him.

A/n POV:

-one week later (wait for another episode , this is the second last part of episode. Hope you like it.)-
I don't want to spoil it. I will publishing my next story quickly. Its will have along long long paragraphs. Hope you like it. Okey I'm not gonna spoil it. I hope you like it. And don't forget to comments if you didn't get it...ahha)

To be continued.💜