13

In the hospital.

Taehyung in the emergency room. I was waiting him outside with my tears falling down.

'Y/n... ' i still remember how he say my name that time. Why i ignore him? *cried* 'i hate myself' i mumble to myself.

"Y/n! " i looked aside and Nia ran to me.

"Nia!" i hug Nia tightly with my tears falling down.

"y/n... What wrong? "
" he come to your house and he want to see me and asking me something after that i run away from him. I run away and he following me at the back. Until *cried*"
"dont cry y/n *hug me*"
"it was my fault *cried*"

She hug me tightly. The doctor come out and he ask us.

"who is his guardian? "
" me *raise up hand*"
"who are you? "
" im his brother RM"
"Oh... So Taehyung was really injured and coma at the same time. He need to rest at this hospital this time until he wake up"
"*sigh* is there any other serious thing? "
" we dont know yet... Or maybe he will probably lost his mind or maybe not"
"*sigh* ok thank you doc"

"RM please forgive me... Im so sorry"
"its okey y/n"
"you are very innocent girl" Suga said to me.
"*cried* Yoongi... Im so sorry i dont know how this happen... "
" ya! You dont know! Aishh! "

I feeling dizzy and i still say sorry to Yoongi. After that i was collapse. And all i see is black and dark. Hearing a beep sound and the trolley that come near to me.

My eyes was watching the white light at the ceiling. Counting a time. Seeing doctor was push me with the trolley. The doctor was in hurry. Keep remaining how Taehyung will survive his life on his come.

Until my eyes really close together. And all i see is darkness.

Next story.