14

(Outside the ward)

"why you said that to y/n?" Jin asked Suga.
"because of her Taehyung like this, why yall keep in her side? Why yall cant be at Taehyung side?" Suga said
"we all is at Taehyung side... But its not y/n fault and its not Taehyung fault" RM.
"who fault is this then? Me?" Suga said
"its not your fault its was my fault... Sorry" Nia apologise to them.
"you better ah... All this is your fault and your friend. After you all come in our group you all are very disappointed" Suga raise his voice to her.
"ya Suga can you talk nice to her. She was nothing to do here. And Suga please dont raise your voice this is hospital not your house" RM said to him.

Suga ran away after that. No one chase him.

Nia pov:

'should i follow him and apologies to him? Im afraid'

RM trying to persuade me "Nia... Im very sorry about Su--"

Before he continued his words i was ran away at that place.

"Nia!" RM called me but i dont care i just raised up my hand and ran.

I ran as i could.

'Suga'

He leave the hospital and walk alone on the street.

I keep following him.

I can hear his voice.

"can you stop following me?"
"i just--"
"please go and leave me alone."
"no... Until you forgive me"
"i will not forgive you until Taehyung awake from his coma"
"cant you just forgive me its easy to forgive people or you are the one who really need to forgive by the people?"
"what are you talking about"
"i see you that day at college... You fight with other students i watch it until discipline teacher call both of you... And that time i know about you... You beat him because he dont apologise to you but why? He dont do anything wrong toward you. And when he said that he was a wrong person that you beat you dont want to apologise to him is this what your attitude is? You beat a wrong person and the real person already run away. And i know who is the real person that why i stop you that day but you didnt care. You know how much i love you? *cried* "

Suga come near me but i step backward. My tear keep falling down.

"dont come near me!"
"why do yo--"
"stop talking and leave me alone"

I ran away while he still standing there shocking after hear that.

To be continued...