9

I turned around and Taehyung behind me.

"What?" I ask him.
"Nothing" he answered back.
"Can you take the towel for me? Faster" i said to him.
"*take the towel* here"
"Oh thank you *i stop*"
"Are you serious?" He ask me.

I hold Taehyung hand. That make me feel uncomfortable. I take the towel quickly and get out from the kitchen.

"Y/n!" He called me.
"What?"
"Nothing ... your hand is really soft then I expect." He wink at me.
I just ignore him. And walk closely to them. And sit with them. I sit beside Nia.

"Y/n why you hug Taehyung that time?" Suga ask me again
"Im feeling scared that time. Thats why i hug him *awkward smile* and why you asking me a same question?"
"Oh did i?"
"Yes hyung" Taehyung said to him

Taehyung come and sit opposite to me with his smile appeared in his face. I just ignore him.

(10:30pm)

"So...we are unknown for you right?" Suga ask me and Nia.
"Of course no" Nia answered.
"You are *think* Jimin?"
"Me?" Jungkook ask her.
"You are Namjoon?"
"Me?" Jin ask her.
"You are Suga?"
"Stop now Nia *we all laugh* you are wrong. The first person is Suga the second is Jungkook and the third one is Jin." I correct her.
"Oohhh" she respond.
"You are good y/n...how did you know us?" Taehyung ask me.
"I know you all from other students. Thats why i know your name and what you like to do , your birthdate and your group name *smile*" i answered his question but i dont looked at his eyes.

*click*

"Ooooh....so...tell me about yourself then" Namjoon said to me.
"Nia go first" i said to him.
"Okey" he response.

Nia looked everyone and start to tell about herself.

"My name is Batrisya Nania just call me Nia im 18 years old i like pink colour i really love clean place i like to take pictures everywhere and i like to study--"
"You nerd *laugh*" i whispered to her.
"Shut up *she whispered back* and i love to meet you all no i mean nice to meet you all. *she bow and sit*" finished about herself.

"So your turn now y/n" we all looked at the person who cant wait for me to introduce myself. Its Taehyung...

Next story_