Chapter 2

Jade's POV

I havent been at Pop's since Jughead pissed me off a few days ago. I spend most of my time now at the Whyte Wyrm with my dad and the the other serpents. Whenever I was mad or angry nothing was like this place to cool down. Just a teenage girl throwing a pocket knife and darts at a dart board repeatedly.

"Jade! Jade! Jade!" Toni yells at me.

"What! Toni! What do you want!" I yell at her.

"No need to yell. I was just gonna ask why you have been doing that for the last three days. So chill." She says.

"Dont worry about it or the next one just might hurt you." I say.

"Jade I know you. Why are you mad now?" She asks.

"If you must know my brother pissed me off. God I hate him." I say throwing another dart.

I went for another dart when come grabbed it from me before I could throw it.

"Jade, thats enough. Just talk to us about your brother." Fangs says.

"Give me it back Forgarty or I will hurt you." I say.

"No you wont. You say Fangs is a puppy. He is most like the only person in here that you wont hurt." SweetPea says.

"Fine then I'll hurt you." I say.

"Jade! Come here now!" My dad yells.

I saw him standing on the stupid stairs and went over to him. He was beyond pissed.

"I wasnt actually gonna hurt anyone. At least not here." I say.

"Not why I called you. We have a problem." He says.

"What do you mean? I havent done anything." I say.

"Not a problem with you. Well... I hope not. There was an attack at Andrews Construction crew and people are pointing at the serpents. Apparently one serpent yelled at Fred's kid at Pop's and then now an attack. An attack to which Moose Mason got hurt while he and other bulldogs along with Jughead helped Fred out." He says.

"Okay I did yell at Archie cause he ran into me. Other then that I havent been on the Northside." I say.

"They were on the Southside fixing or replacing the DriveIn. Though I know you didnt do anything. You've been here pretending that dart board is your brother." He says.

"FP! I saw Ghoulies leaving the Construction sight." A Serpent says.

My dad took the serpent upstairs to talk some sort of strategy. All I could think was that Ghoulies should be punished for making it look like serpent work.

"Well then lets go. The more Ghoulie blood spilt the better." I say.

I was heading to the exit when a group of Northsiders walked into the Whyte Wyrm.

"You dont belong here." SweetPea says.

"Back up. Who attacked my friend? Was it one of you?" Archie asks.

"Of course you think it was a serpent classic Northside bullshit. It wasnt us Andrews. So take your little football team and beat it." I say walking over to him.

"Not until I get answers." He says.

"You heard me right and unless you want me to beat the living daylights out of you I would leave." I say getting in his face.

"You think you scare me. Well you dont." He says.

I undid my pocket knife and placed the tip of the knife on his cheek. Though before I could do any harm someone grabbed my arm back.

"Thats enough Jade. As for you boy the serpents didnt attack your friend or your old man's business. I wouldnt allow it if a serpent did. After everything you and your father have done for Jughead I could never. Neither would a serpent." My days says taking the knife from me.

"Then who did?" Archie asks.

"People who want the serpents to be blamed. We'll catch them." My dad says.

Archie looked at me and the left with his Bulldogs. My dad turned to me and I knew I was in trouble. He waited until we were back at the trailer before he started yelling.

"I didnt hurt him." I say.

"You were about going to. We dont need blood of a Northsider spilt in our serpent home. Especially not someone who has been helping your brother." My dad says finally in a calm tone.

"Who cares about Jughead? He left and...." I say.

Though before I could finish the trailer door opened and Jughead walked in.

"Jug?" My dad questions.

"Im home." Jughead says.

Great now he's back. Now trouble is really gonna go down.