Chapter 6

Jade's POV

The last couple weeks have been hard mainly because things have seem to become tense. Serpents have become more and more harassed by the Northside due to more Jingle Jangle issues. Not to mention a little war broke out between the Bulldogs and the Serpents.

Night between Bulldogs and Serpents.

"SweetPea just let it go." I say.

"Thats rich coming for you." SweetPea says.

"Stop it. Forget what happened." I say.

"Andrews had a gun." He says.

"Yeah you told me, but you were near the construction site. So he was most likely protecting it after what happened last time." I say.

"I dont care." He says angrily.

As I saw him talking to other serpents I quickly left to the Andrews's house hold. I banged on the door until Archie answered.

"Jade?" Archie questions.

"This is the Northside. Go back to the Southside you Snake." Reggie says.

"Bite me. Arch we need to talk." I say pulling Archie into the kitchen.

"What? Why are you here?" Archie asks.

"I came here to say the serpents want your blood." I say.

"Why?" He asks.

"I dont know maybe the gun waving in a serpents face. I cant blame them for wanting your blood and I cant betray them. I just came here to say watch out." I say.

After warning Archie I left before the serpents arrived. Maybe he can pretend they arent home and things will be fine. Cause if I had to pick a side its the serpents.

Next day.

"That boy Andrews gave it to me." SweetPea says as I walked up.

"Whats... Oh." I say as a smirk appeared across my face.

"Wipe that smirk off that face of yours. Dont think we dont know you went to Andrews house. Dont even lie we saw you." He says.

"Okay I went. I think it was best he and got a warning. Whether he took it or not is up to him." I say.

"You chose the Northside this time." Fangs says.

"No I chose to see where Archie was coming from when he waved the gun. He was protecting his father at best something I couldnt do for mine. So sorry if it seemed like I bailed for a second but I didnt. Question me again and I will make all of your lives a living hell." I say.

"Look you seemed to hurt one of them. That is what making the Northsiders mad." Jughead says.

"That guy did it to himself. No doubt they would blame the serpents." Fangs says.

"See if I would have known that I would have never tried to protect Red for the gun waving. You know what the Northside always does this bullshit. It doesnt matter if Ghoulies do things or the Northside does things. They just blame us and we wont stand for it. Its time for them all the realize just how scary we are. The Northside and the Ghoulies have at it easy. Its time for payback and it doesnt matter how much blood is spilt. We will no longer be treated this way." I say.

"Jade you cant do this." Jughead says.

"Actually I can. Besides your not a serpent. We dont even know who you stand with us or them. Time to choose Jug. You cant be half a serpent. Now lets go plan." I say.

I walked off with the serpents following me and whatever happens now it just the beginning.

Jughead's POV

"They cant really be serious. Can they?" I ask Toni.

"You know your sister. She can be very violent. Your dad is the only one who could stop her before she does something crazy. She can rally the serpents behind her cause they know its better to be on her side then against." Toni says.

"But how can they follow her after she went to help the Northside?" I ask.

"She didnt fight with them. Also she said it was how Archie was protecting his dad so she let it slide this once. Jade has always been helping your guys father for years. Helping him just like he helped her. So if you noticed they stopped being mad. Then Jade learned that kid stabbed himself blaming serpents she lost it." She says.

"What will happen now?" I ask.

"Your father always tried to keep the peace, but now that he is gone... Jade and SweetPea only see one way and thats violence." She says.

I then knew what I had to do.

Jade's POV

I watched as Fangs and SweetPea played pool and then something caught my eye. That was my idiot brother in a serpent jacket.

"What do you think your doing?" I ask him.

"Im done being half a serpent. I want in." Jughead says.

"Thats easier said then done. You do know once you join you cant bail." I say.

"I wont. This is what I am. Im finally ready." He says.

"Well this is gonna be fun to watch." I say.

Jughead is not cut out to be a serpent and the trials will prove that. He wont last and if he does then I have a bad feeling things will never be the same for the serpents again.