Chapter 28

Jade's POV

Jug was nervous about me taking Betty to the Ghoulies. Betty and I were on my motorcycle close by the Ghoulies hang out. We got off not to far away and she looked at me I could tell she was afraid.

"Dont worry. You will escape and the fight will happen quickly. Now remember you have to leave Jellybean and Archie behind. Okay did you hide the bobby pin?" I question.

"Yeah its hidden where they can find it. Located in plan site." Betty says.

"Okay. You'll be fine." I say.

I covered her face and I got her to Penny and the Ghoulies. Penny was surprised that I actually did it.

"Betty Cooper, Jughead's girlfriend, the daughter of Alice Cooper a major bitch. Its gonna be fun having her here." Penny says.

"Indeed. You Ghoulie, take Betty to the others and check her. She's known to having ways to escape." I say.

"You wont get away with this Jade. Once Jug finds out your doing this he wont be happy." Betty says.

"Thats the point." I say.

The Ghoulie took Betty away and Penny pulled out the map of the area. I studied it for awhile and saw that if someone went down that alley we could easily get back here. I went to check on Betty, Archie, and Jellybean mostly cause I had to drop a note for Betty to give to Jug telling him about the alley way. I then went back to help the Ghoulies and Penny plan. We planned for a few hours and we had a plan. A very predictable plan the plan I thought of and told Jug the other day.

"Well you think this plan will work?" Penny asks.

"Yeah. We just have too...." I start but was cut off.

"She's gone!" A ghoulie says.

"Who?" Penny questions.

"The blonde. She somehow escaped." The ghoulie says.

I turned to the ghoulie I told to check Betty and yelled at him. He was scared of me and then I knew what I had to do.

"Change of plans. We cant go to them now. They will come here." I say.

"What? Are you crazy? The plan was to get them on their territory." Penny says.

"Well its to late. Betty most likely got to them already. They'll be here soon no question." I say.

"God damn it. This is bad." She says.

"Maybe not. You guys know this area better. You can beat them. Though no weapons. Remember no death just fear." I say.

"Get ready the Serpents are on their way." Penny says.

All has gone according to my plan and before long the Serpents had come. Seeing everyone I know ready to fight made me alittle nervous.

"Now remember Jughead is mine. My brother will pay for throwing me out of the Serpents." I say.

Everyone rallied behind Jughead all knew my plan. They promised to make sure no Ghoulie or Penny follows Jug and I. Before long a fight broke out and Jug went down the alley and I tackled him.

"Ow that hurt." Jug says.

"Oh shut up and lets go." I say.

We went to the Ghoulie hide out and I saw the Ghoulie who blocking Archie and Jellybean.

"What do we do?" Jughead asks.

I went over to the Ghoulie and at first when he saw me he freaked a bit.

"You need to go now. The Serpents are stronger then I remember. Then again I was with them before. We need everyone out there." I say.

"Okay." The ghoulie says.

He ran out and Jughead came out of hiding and he went over to the cell were Jellybean is.

"Jug your here." Jellybean says.

"Yep lets get you out of here and then I'll get Archie." Jughead says.

"Hurry Jug. It wont take long before realize I've been playing them." I say.

He got Jellybean out and then Archie and we left the hang out and Serpents were all in fear of something.

"Whats going on?" Jug questions.

"Oh simple. I knew Jade was playing us. I gotta say you're very cleaver. Though now look who we have." Penny says.

She moved and some Ghoulies had knifes placed to our mom and dad's throats.

"No!" Jug yells.

"Dont hurt them." Jellybean says.

"She played this game only she can fix it." Penny says pointing at me.

"Okay. How about you let them go and it all comes down to a one on one fight. You and me." I say.

"First one to surrender or is very badly injured loses. The winner gets the Serpent territory. Do we have a deal?" Penny questions.

"Deal." I say.

She had the Ghoulies released my parents and Jellybean hugged them both. Then they both looked at me in shock.

"Jade are you sure?" My mom asks.

"J you dont have to do this." My dad says.

"No I do." I say.

Penny handed me a weapon and it was time to fight. She has always been hard to fight without an arrow. Penny was stronger then I realized. She they knocked my weapon out of my hand and knocked me to the ground. I shouldnt be thinking while fighting.

"Well... Well... Well. Do you surrender or will I just have to kill you?" Penny questions holding the knife to my throat.

"Jade!" Jughead yells.

I noticed the faces of everyone around me and my friends and family looked very afraid. Then I saw Jug's face and I havent seen my brother ever give me that look ever. He only gave the worry look for our parents, Jellybean, and Betty. Then I saw Archie who looked as if he was gonna lose me. I then knew what do.

"So Jade whats it gonna be?" Penny asks.

"Oh Im thinking your dead." I say.

I knocked her off of me and picked up my knife and fought her. I then knocked her weapon out of hand and pushed her against the wall and held my knife to her throat. She tried to move but I held her back.

"I will never surrender to a child. So kill me." Penny says.

It was like I couldnt see anything but vengeance for her almost killing my brother, trying to kill Archie, attacking my mother's Serpents, taking my sister, and trying to kill my parents. She doesnt deserve to live. I was about to kill her like she wanted when someone grabbed my arm.

"Jade dont. You cant go down that road. You just cant. You'll lose yourself." Jughead says.

I turned to him and he really didnt want to do this. Everyone else seemed to have the same expression as him.

"Well kill me. After all I live and everyone else could get hurt. You'll lose everyone around you if I live. Your Northside friends, your Serpent family, and your actually family once again. End me kid! End me!" Penny demands.

"She has to die." I say.

"Do it." She says.

I looked at Penny and I wanted to kill her. I then looked at my family and friends. I looked back at Penny still wanting to kill her, but instead I put the knife down.

"You and the Ghoulies stay the hell away from us. If you come back and cause trouble I will kill you." I say.

I let her go and she and the Ghoulies left. I then turned to everyone else and I felt something I didnt quite understand. Was I feeling relieved that they were all okay? If that was it then oh my god I think Im started to feel love and that could be bad. It is bad to feel love. Isnt it?

A/N: Hey guys do you like it? Let me know. Thanks.