Chapter 27

Archie's POV

I was roughly placed into some sort of jail cell and I looked over at one next to mine. I saw Jellybean and she looked scared mainly cause she knew they Ghoulies wanted me.

"Hey JB. Its all gonna be okay." I tell her.

"I dont know. They want to hurt my family and I know they want to kill you. We wont make it out alive." She says tearing up.

"Listen to me JB everything will be fine." I say.

I then heard Penny talking and she came in with Jade. Jellybean saw her sister and she looked shocked.

"Jade how could you?" Jellybean questions.

"Simple Jughead threw me out of the Serpents so they all must pay." Jade says.

Jade then came down towards us as they were heading to another room. Jade dropped a piece of paper near me and I noticed it had instructions to give it to Jellybean.

"Thats how you got here. She brought you here to die." Jellybean says once her sister and Penny were gone.

"Listen read this. It will all make sense." I say and handed her the paper.

I didnt know what was in it, but Jellybean seemed less angry.

"She's cleaver." She says.

"That she is. We are in good hands if we trust her." I say.

I know Jade can get us out of this, but then again without knowing the plan of the Ghoulies anything could happen.

Jughead's POV

I got a message from Jade telling me to meet her at the trailer, but without mom and dad. It was odd considering she as avoided everyone about her plan.

"Hey Jug." Jade says as she enters the trailer.

"Your late. Where have you been? What is this plan of yours?" I ask.

"Dont be mad, but I gave the Ghoulies Archie." She says.

"You did what? How stupid can you be?" I ask.

"Dont start with me Jug. It was a way to get their trust. I also have it so Jellybean and Archie wont get killed. So I have it under control, but I need you to keep calm when I tell you this next part." She says.

"Okay." I say.

"I now need to bring the Betty." She says.

"Excuse me. Im not gonna let you bring her to them." I say.

"Jug, I have to. I have a plan. She will escape and tell you all Im with them. Its so you all come to their territory and thats where the fight will take place. Its also so we are closer to their place were we can get Jellybean and Archie back." She says.

"Jade you know if they find out before the fight we are all doom especially Jellybean and Archie. You know that right?" I question.

"Yes I do. Please Jug. I got this. You have to trust me now." She says.

Jade and I always have differences, but this plan is cleaver, but also very dangerous. Either we win or we die. Well I guess their is no way around this since its still in motion. We have to keep going and everything will be fine. Hopefully.

A/N: Hey guys do you like it? Let me know. Thanks.