Chapter 14

Jade's POV

Everyone seemed to be more excepting to the Serpents and its been fine. Since Serpents were getting along with other Toni dragged me to the gym because she is was asked by Cheryl to join the Vixens. Toni only wanted to do it if I joined as well.

"Toni the answer is no. I dont want to." I say.

"To bad. Im not doing this without my best friend." She says.

I did the stupid tryout with Toni and we were welcomed to the Vixens.

"Well you two are now River Vixens. So good practice everyone. Now Betty, Veronica, Josie, Toni, and Jade stay back for a moment." Cheryl says.

"Wait why?" I ask.

"Jade." Toni says and pinched my arm.

"Inner circle slumber party tonight." Cheryl says.

"Hold up." I say.

"To late Jade your apart of my inner circle now. See you all at my house tonight." She says and walked off.

I can not believe Toni pulled the best friend card on me. I usually dont let people talk me into things, but she played the friend card and that means she cant play it for another year. I went home to put a small bag together for the sleep over.

"Laugh at me and I'll end you." I say to Jughead after he learned I joined the Vixens.

"Im sorry but for someone whos a badass I wouldnt think you would join the Cheerleading squad." Jughead says.

"Shut up. Toni pulled the friend card." I say.

"How could she gets a card where you have to do what she asks. Can I have a brother card?" He asks.

"No. Toni and I have gave each other friend cards that you can use once a year. Okay enough of this I have to go." I say.

I opened the trailer door and Archie was there with Pop's.

"Oh hey Jade." Archie says.

"Bye." I say and walked way.

Toni and I went to Cheryl's and it was actually kind of fun.

"Lets play a game." Cheryl says.

"Like what?" Betty asks.

"How about Truth or Dare." Veronica suggests.

"Okay. Betty your first. Truth or Dare?" Cheryl asks.

"Truth." Betty says.

"Okay. Do you still love Jughead?" Cheryl asks.

Betty looked over at me and she didnt say anything.

"Its fine if you still do. I actually want to know why you dumped him." I say.

"Yeah Im changing the question." Cheryl says.

"Listen. I do love him still and my mom made me dump him." Betty admits.

I could tell she was very upset about breaking up with Jug. I could see in her eyes that she loves him.

"Okay Cheryl. Truth or Dare?" Veronica asks.

"I'll take a truth." Cheryl says.

"Wait you want a truth? Okay. Who's your school crush?" Veronica asks.

"Im not gonna give you guys a name, but Im gonna be honest I like this girl." Cheryl says.

"Aww thats adorable." Josie says.

They asked Toni something and then Veronica, and then Josie. Then they all looked at me.

"Okay Jade truth or dare?" Toni asks.

"Well I'll go with Dare. Since all of you wimps picked truth. Give me a good one." I say.

They all looked at each other and then they started discussing something. They started writing things and then they finally turned to me.

"Okay Jade. We wrote down names and put them in this purse. You have to pick one out and hand it over and without opening it. Then while give you your dare." Toni says.

"Okay fine." I say.

I reached into the purse and handed Toni the paper. She opened it and they all read the paper and started laughing.

"We dare you to send a photo in your bra to the name you pulled out of the purse." Toni say.

I removed my shirt and took the photo waiting to know who I need to send this too.

"Okay. Who should I send it two?" I ask.

"First off damn nice Serpent tattoo on your hip." Veronica says.

"Also your very confident with your body." Betty says.

"I really like bra its pretty." Cheryl says.

"Okay now send the photo to Archie Andrews." Toni says.

"Whatever." I say.

I went to Archie's name and sent him the photo. When it delivered they all just looked at me.

"She actually did it." Josie says.

I said I would Im not a chicken. Though I last saw Archie with Jug god. I dont care that I sent that photo to him its the fact that Jug could see. Eh who cares.

A/N: Hey guys do you like it? Let me know. Thanks.