Chapter 9

Jade's POV

Sure challenge the Ghoulies is the way to go, but bring Northsiders to it is just completely stupid. I couldnt believe that Jughead could be so dumb.

"You are insane." I say walking over to my brother.

"What challenging the Ghoulies?" Jug questions.

"No. Bringing Northsiders to a Southside event." I say.

"Well they want to help. Anyways you should go sit, watch, and stay out of trouble." He says.

"You know what I know what to do here. You stay here." I say.

"Jade, its gonna be Archie and I. Fangs stay with Jade. Archie lets go." He says.

"Just dont do anything stupid Jughead. It could be bad if you do." I say.

"Relax Jade." Archie says.

I wanted to punch him, but Fangs stopped me before I could. Jughead took his idiot friend with him and no shock the cops where there.

"Way to go!" I yell.

"Hey I didnt call them!" Jug yells.

"I did." Archie says calmly.

"See you get Northsiders involved at look at the shit they do." I say.

I got on my bike and went home. Why couldnt Jughead just let me handle things. After all I have been a serpent longer.

"So now everyone is blaming Jughead. Some are happy with it and some arent." Toni says.

"He left his dumbass Northsiders be there. That was his mistake. Who cares about Keller showing up." I say.

"Well thats not all thats going on." SweetPea says.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Didnt you here. Coopers wrote some dumb article about our school and now Southside High is closing." Joaquin says.

"Which means after break we go to Riverdale High." Fangs says.

"Unbelievable." I say.

Jughead saw us and just froze as if he knew I was gonna hurt him.

"Look guys the race and the school Im not..." Jug starts, but I cut him off.

"Responsible? No not technically. You though brought little Miss perfect here and you brought them to our race. Do you realize what you've done? No. Didnt think so." I say.

"Well, Dad can fix it. He'll be out soon. After I run a small errand." He says.

"You called Penny! God Jughead!" I say and storm off.

First a failed race, then a school closing, now Penny problems. God why are we listening to Jughead he only causes trouble. Sooner or later everyone else will see it too. Its only a matter of time.

A/N: Hey guys do you like it? Let me know. Thanks.