Chapter 12

Jade's POV

Today we have to go to schoo at Riverdale High and I hated the idea. Southside schools is all I have known and now I have to go to the Northside. Lucky for me I have my friends with me.

"This place looks horrible." I say as we stand outside the school.

"Jade." Jughead says.

"Lets just do this." Toni says.

We walked into the school and everyone stared at us. We were then greeted by that Veronica girl.

"Welcome to Riverdale High." Veronica says.

"God someone's high on perkiness." I whisper to Toni.

Toni laughed and then Fangs tapped on my shoulder and then he pointed at the stairs. Toni and I looked up and we saw Cheerleaders and Football players.

"What do you want Cheryl?" Veronica asks.

"I want these Southside scums out of my school." Cheryl says.

"They are here at our school now so deal with it." Veronica says.

"God can you bitches just shut up. We didnt want to come here. Well here we are. We stay out your way and you stay out of ours." I say.

I walked past both of them and heard my friends laughing as they followed me. We ended up getting our schedules and lockers. I had to go to find my locker and when I did I put some things inside and then someone opened locker to my right.

"Hey Jade." Archie says.

"God damn it." I say.

"Wow you really are in a mood." He says.

"What does that mean?" I ask facing him.

"Well everyone is talking about how you acted this morning." He says.

"Well Cheryl is a bitch and Veronica is annoying." I say.

"You really dont want to be here do you?" He questions.

"Well I wouldnt be this way if the Northside didnt hate the Southside." I say.

"Jade, Im gonna being honest with you as long as you have your bad girl vibe aimed at them they wont leave you alone. A war will break out." He says.

"Then they will learn Im someone not to be messed with." I say.

I shut my locker and walked away from him and went to find the Serpents. When I was stopped by Reggie Mantel.

"Hello Snake." Reggie says.

I wasnt in the mood and I tried to pass him when he tried to grab my arm. I quickly moved and ended up bending his arm behind his back. It must of hurt because he winced in pain.

"Never lay a hand on me or I will break you arm." I say and shove him away from me.

"You dont make the rule slut. Your on the Northside now." He says and gets in my face.

"Call me a slut on more time." I say.

"Or what slut?" He questions with sass.

I was about to punch him when Archie came out of nowhere and pushed Reggie back.

"Reggie I wouldnt. Leave Jade alone." Archie says.

"Wow Andrews protecting a snake. Your choosing wrong. These Serpents are gonna regret being here." Reggie says and he walked away.

I just glared at him and he put his hands up in defense.

"I dont know why you did that for me, but Im about to say something I would ever say. Thank you, but never except me to say that again." I say.

"Okay Princess." He says and started walking away.

What the hell! Why would he call me that? And to think for a moment I was gonna take him off my Northside list. God school in the Northside day one sucked more sucky days to go. Yay.

A/N: Hey guys do you like it? Let me know. Thanks.