0.1

1 - 'every pair that came to the cafe has become a couple'

"oh. so is that why many couples come here?"

"yeah. it's a pretty popular place nowadays."

the boy chuckled at the sight of the girl with her mouth slightly open, amazed at the reason why so many couples came to the cafe. jeongwoo was standing at the counter next to jinyoung who was sitting on the counter. The door opened and simultaneously the boy and girl said "welcome to cafe2c." jinyoung jumped off the counter and started to get ready to receive orders once more.

"honey. what would you like?"

"i like anything you want honey."

jinyoung cringed at the cheesy language used by the couple. jeongwoo glanced at the girl slightly frowning and smiled. he received the couple's order and then turned to jinyoung who was already making the orders.

"noona do you not like the cheesy names?"

"yeah. it like feels weird. i don't like it. if i was to date someone, i want to date someone younger than me because i like being called noona. it's nice."

the boy smiled. 'this noona has such weird tastes.' he thought.

"noona"

"hm?"

"what are doing after you get off work?"

"hm. probably go study at a cafe? i'm not sure. why?"

"noona. do you want to study with me? i know a really nice bubble tea cafe place that's open 24 hours."

"if you shout me?"

"okay i'll shout you."

"then okay. i'll meet you outside after our shift."

"okay noona."

at 8pm the two took off their aprons, collected their bags and left the cafe together, just like they came in together.