0.2

2 - 'i'll go out with you everyday if you shout me at least once a week'

the boy sat there twirling his pen as he stared at the maths question he was struggling with. had his eyes shot out laser, the book may have had a hole through it. he couldn't understand what he had to do and it was given that he was unable to figure out the question himself. he lifted his head to ask the girl, but smiled at the sight of the girl frowning at her own maths textbook.

'jeongwoo, i can't do this. maths is too hard.'

'well then you need to study more i guess. also i need help with this. do you think you can help me noona?'

'let me see.'

the girl stood up with her chair and placed herself next to guy. she leaned in closer to get a better view of the question while the guy leaned slightly backwards noticing how close they were. she worked it out in her own book, ripped the page out and then gave it to the boy. then she stood up with her chair once more and moved back to her original seat. he smiled as he started to read through the girl's working out to understand what was going on. then he lifted his head up to see the girl once more frowning at her book.

'noona would come study with me everyday? i feel like i can study better with you and you're a really good teacher.'

'really?'

'yeah.'

'then i'll go out with you everyday if you shout me at least once a week.'

'okay' he replied without any hesitation and he smiled while the girl smiled back

'come on jeongwoo let's go now. it's like 11.30 already.'