0.6

6 - i think i like you

it was quiet in the cafe. maybe because it was friday night and everyone was probably out with their friends. the boy lay his head down on the counter directly in sight from the girl who was cleaning the tables. he automatically smiled at the sight of the girl who was effortlessly wiping the tables. then he got up and went to get a mop to start cleaning the floors.

"jeongwoo?"

"hm?"

"what are you doing?"

he looked at himself cleaning the floor and looked back at the girl, confused.

"it's not closing time yet?" jinyoung answered with a confused look as well.

he smiled "the manager said that we could close early today since he's apparently holding a party here today."

jeongwoo smiled again at the sight of jinyoung's eyes enlarging, her sign of showing that she was surprised. then she started to skip towards the other table when she slipped on water in which the boy deliberately put there to clean. almost immediately, the boy reacted and leaped towards the girl and just before she fell to the ground, he caught her. he looked at the girl whose face was three centimetres away. too close yet, he liked it. awkwardly, he helped the girl up and the two smiled at each other.

"thanks jeongwoo."

"no problem noona."

and with that the girl turned around to clean more tables, while the boy looked at her figure. his heart was beating fast and he could feel his cheeks burn. "i... i think i like you noona." he thought before wiping the wet spot that made the girl slip.