0.5

5 - 'just call me when you need me. i'll always be available for you'

the girl stood outside the milk tea shop clicking her feet together, waiting for the boy to come. the boy ran over to her and lead her into the shop. 

'noona what would you like? my treat.'

'nah i'll pay today. you can shout me later.'

'then i'll have whatever you're having'the girl smiled and turned to the counter. 'two matcha lattes with pearls please.'then they went over to their usual spots and sat down.

'so do you need someone to hear you out noona?'

'hm yeah. i dont know. i have so much on my mind it's a little stressful.'

'i'll hear you out cause like i dont think im stressing as much as you. not meaning in a bad way though.'

she smiled and said 'nah i get what you mean. thanks so much for coming out with me.'

the girl sighed and sipped on her matcha latte as the boy watched her and waited patiently for her to speak her mind. 

'you know jeongwoo, i got a confession yesterday.'

the boy choked on his pearl as the girl looked at him with concern. 'sorry continue.'

'well i got a confession and it was from one of my closest guy friends. honestly i've never seen him as anything but a friend. now i feel really awkward around him. but he's a close friend and i can't get his confession off my mind. i haven't slept since yesterday, but i can't sleep. the scene replays itself in my mind and i can't concentrate on anything. i even have a report due in two days and i haven't started. i feel really stressed.'

jinyoung sighed. jeongwoo looked at the girl. 

'noona.'

'hmm?'

'just tell him.'

'tell him what?'

'just say that you only see him as a friend, but that doesn't mean you want to lose him.'

'but it's awkward.'

'noona. trust me. the only you can get out of this is to just tell him. break the news to him'

'hmm.'

the girl sat there trying to think and the boy smiled at that sight. he only came back into reality when jinyoung said 'okay'

'huh?'

'i think you're right jeongwoo. i should just tell him. thank you so much jeongwoo. i think i might be able to sleep with a more lighter heart.'

'no worries noona. just call me when you need me. i'll always be available for you noona.'

jinyoung smiled 'thank you jeongwoo.'