The Kid in red

I was getting ready I slept in my first day for school I was already late! Crap dap slop ahhh!!! I fell on my floor trying to get my leggings on. I crawled to the door and opened it my mom threw my my lunch bag.
"Honey you better go I packed extra snakes so you don't starve for long! The school is just down the road luckily."
"Okay thanks mom!" I raced out the door to the school once I got there I froze. There were so many people I felt so... So alone lost where so I even go? Everyone was singing in the hall then stopped what do they communicate from song? Should I ask where my home room is in song?
I walked and walked but got pushed to a empty spot. Two people still singing the one was dancing. He had black hair dark chocolate eyes it made my heart pound.
"Hey I heard that humanity stopped evolving!!!"
I heard the man in the red hoodie say his friend didn't seem to
care much. I wonder if they would know where my home room was.
"You don't have to be strong to survive! That means it hasn't been a better time in history to be a loser!!!"
I laughed a bit to the goofy dance he did. Also loser? They don't look like losers to me. His friend thanked him then a girl shoved past me not knowing I was there Typical. The other guy looked like he was drooling over her Jerez dude. Then everyone started to sing again. God damn it not again!
I was pushed to the side I looked to the locker I was pinned to hey found my locker... Maybe I will find my classroom with this play going on. They started to dance and circling everywhere what the hell is this school on? I think this was the end of the song though. I sang I will survive in honor of me getting trampled on. Then it happened I began singing there chores part how did this happen? Then I felt myself press against someone.
Then everyone was singing come on and go. I am trying!!!! The song ended everyone scattered then someone ran into me I yelped.
"Oh I am so sorry I was rushing to class!"
I looked up oh god he is hotter up close it was that guy in the hood with a smoothie." No it's okay umm do you know where this is by any chance!" I said shyly he looked into my eyes and smiled.
"I uh yea. Sure of course I uh will."

He was stuttering I giggled he was not just hot but cute. He looked at my schedule.
"Hey look at that you have all of my classes! Well besides two of them you are in choir?"
"He said surprised I nodded. "Yeah I love singing just not like solo I am more of I sing if I know no one can hear me!" I laughed he chuckled and had a little grin.
"Haha got it well I uh we should get to class. Come on this way!"
Michael Pov
I guided this girl to class my nerves are everywhere just keep your eyes away from her chest don't be a pervert! We both walked in shoot I forgot to ask her, her name stupid Michael! I looked to her and froze her eyes she was just so... So beautiful I was lucky I was even talking to her.
Y/n POV
He turned around and looked like he was about to say something but forgot.
"Well this is it! I uh hope you like it here!"
He said as he raced to his seat. I walked in looking around everyone was teasing and making fun of the guy I talked to.
"Ah Miss l/n just on time take a seat next to Christine and Michael please!"
I nodded and sat down where I saw my name on the desk. I looked to the people I was sitting with and this is ironic. I was between the girl who ran me over and the hot guy I talked to for a little bit!
" Hey I am uh Michael by the way!"
"Y/n" I smiled then class began or should I say hell began?