Upgrade

It was the end of the school day.Micheal has been with me all the time asking me what things I like to do and made sure I knew he was interested in me. I went to put away my things in my locker Micheal was leaning on my locker like a sexy model."Michael?"
" Y/N I would like to hang with a girl that rocks my world. You think she would do the honor of being by my side today?"
I put my things in my locker he helped me and closed my locker." I don't know who is this girl again?"
"You.  I was thinking we could play video games and celebrate!"
"What would we be celebrating?"
"Why I am glad you asked I umm I prepared something special last night. Just the two of us come on! I am so excited for you to see it!"
"Is it a Bob Marley album and posters?" I laughed as I teased him he chuckled and rolled his eyes.
"No silly! It's way more than that! You are going to be impressed. At least I think you will be! You like F/m(favorite movie) and F/c (favorite candle smell) right?"
We started to walk to his car he was bouncing like a little puppy. I giggled he was adorable." Yes I do and I  starting to think you are being me out on a date. It's just the vibe I am getting off of here." I smiled with a giggle. I could tell he was blushing.
Michael Pov
I let her get into the car I blushed when she called what I set up for her a date. I mean it kind of was I... I just hope she likes what I have planned for her. Since Jeremy shoved me out she has been there for me. Even after I heavily flirted with her and kissed her she is staying with me. So last night as I got to know her I put her favorite flowers and candles in my room.
  Then we will have popcorn and watch her favorite movie! This was going to be perfect! I got into the car and drove off. Y/n started to silently sing to herself god she has a voice of an angel how did I get lucky enough to be around her? There was only thing going on my mind. I have to try to make her mine some how some way. I want to be hers and I want her to be mine. I want her to be my upgraded as Jeremy wants Christine as his.
We arrived I was sweating should I do this no I have to. Jeremy left me I have nothing but her. Was it cause I didn't do enough for him I wasn't enough? Well I am enough for Y/n. I have to show her how much I care and like her! I opened the door to my room for her. He eyes lit up Yes I impressed her. Next step Netflix and Chill.
I pressed my glasses up and cleared my throat. "I did this for you I hope you like it. Is my queen impressed?" I asked hoping I wasn't coming on to strong.

"Yes this is... It smells so nice and the flowers are so beautiful! It is like we are on a date! Just in you're room for it!"

She did her adorable giggle."I mean you can take it as a date if you want! I wouldn't mind at all really!" I said taking he had and sitting on my bed.

"Hmm maybe I will it's hard to believe you would want to date me I mean I am far from perfect."

I shook my head to me she was perfect."Y/n you are perfect and beautiful I think and I would umm I would love to date a beautiful girl like you." I said blushing her face flushed... please tell me I didn't ruin it god I am a loser...

"You are so sweet Michael! So then what are we going to do on this "date"?

She whispered into my ears I got hot." I uh was going to watch movies with you I got popcorn as well!!!" I said getting the popcorn. This was going so well I wonder if I can... NO MICHAEL STOP IT RIGHT THERE! Why do I have to think of her like.... as I came back from getting the popcorn Y/n was laying very attractively...(imagine you in a sexy position. ;) ) I gulped and sat beside her. "I uh got the popcorn Y/n!"

Yay! Now let's watch a movie Michael!"

She said as the movie stared. Huh I guess she already picked out a movie. It was (movie of you're choice) it wasn't bad I laid next to her. She smelled so good she smelled like (the smell you want to smell like) I loved it. I wrapped my arm around her. Then she grabbed it and pulled it right to her body.

"I am really enjoying my time with you Michael..."

She said shyly. I felt hot as she cuddled up to me more. I wish I could aways do this to be with her. I mean I would love to ask her out but a girl has never said yes. They would eek!!! Then run away from me but her... I don't know Y/n is so different... Maybe if I could.... I turned her to me to the point we were face to face. I brought our faces closer and closer. Her eyes looked hopeful I went in for the kiss. To my surprised I felt warm soft lips kissing me. I kissed her and flopped her over she looked nervous. I kissed her forehead and kissed her lips she kissed back once again I felt my self wanting more of her so I stopped. I don't think she wants to go this far yet.

"Mi-Michael?"

Y/n sad confused. I need to tell her. "Yn I-I find you very attractive and I love your personality and I- I would like or love to... I would you like tobecomemygirlfriend!!!" I said fast she laughed at me and kissed my cheek.

"I would love to be you're Girlfriend, Michael."

My heart. It was beating out of my chest she said yes she didn't run away from me! I hugged, cuddled and squeezed her." You just made me the most happiest guy in the world!" I was so happy I lost Jeremy but I have Y/n at least... I still need to help Jeremy realize what danger he is in at the party. Some how some way but, for now that can wait I have Y/n I need to take care of. I began to kiss her and begin to make her mine~