The play...

"Y/n!!! Wake up I know how to save Jeremy!!!"

I moaned as I open my tired eyes."What do you mean? How What day or time is it?" I said half dead. He chuckled at my being sleepy.

"I mean I had to talk to his dad today! He wanted me to help and save Jeremy I made a deal with him... It nothing bad but we need to get some red Mountain Dew! Once he drinks it he shall be cured! We get our friend back!"

I am guessing I slept till pretty late then... If he had time to get dressed go to Jeremy's dad and come back to tell me this. Also it's already the play? Where did time fly?" Thats great! So how exactly are we going to make him drink it?"

"I- I have not figured out yet!"

I laughed as he struck a hero pose with a heroic voice."Well we should maybe do it during the play. That will most likely be our only chance."

"True...Hmmm Alright I think I know how to do it!"

"Is it to go with the flow"

"Maybe... Possibility... Yes..."

I laughed and rolled my eyes."Alright then dork let's do this thing!"

(Time skip to play!!!)

Michael and I sat beside each other. We held hands waiting for the school play to start. The Curtains opened up and from the start it was way to good. I could tell Michael knew as well.

"It's time I made my entrance! Wouldn't you agree Y/n?"

"Yes it would now go Michael!" I cheered him on as he hopped on the stage and yelled as he held up the red dew like Simba.  I went to go help as I saw girls coming to the stage zombie like! Talk about zombie apocalypse...

"Y/n"

I saw Michael and Jeremy were making up then Someone grabbed me and made me drink something...

"Hello Y/N go to Micheal now!"

I uncontrollably moved to Micheal as did Christine with Jeremy. Micheal was trying to help Jeremy then say me.

"Y/n no..."

"Michael I love you I adore you." I said my feelings to him I couldn't control what I was saying!

"Y/n... What do I do..."

I wrapped my arms around his neck and made us swing in a circle."Micheal I want to live my life with you. I love you don't ever leave me." I said stop this you will ruin us!!!

"Sorry can't let that happen!"

A robot in my Brain said to me. I was closing our heads together closer and closer." Let me be you're upgrade for life Micheal~" this voice was not even mine anymore!!! As I was about to kiss him my Brain froze and made a high ringing sound. I screamed in pain and dropped to the ground."What have you done Jeremy!" The robot inside of me said to me as everything faded to pitch black. I do remember hearing Micheal yell my name... Then nothing...