Voices

I woke up with a giant headache. I moaned then I saw someone who made my heart skip a beat."Micheal?"

"Y/n!!! Thank god you are alive! I am so glad you are okay!"

"Michael I..." Before I could tell him what I remember I was gifted with his bear hug. I giggled and hugged him back."What exactly happened?"

"Well apparently all the computers were connected so if you destroy one you destroy them all!"

"Alright what about Jeremy is he okay and did you two make up? All I remember is..." I blushed as what the robot made me say... It was true but it made me say it so bluntly I hated it.

"Yeah we are fine now. I just got done talking to him since he woke up faster than you. I came right to you after I found out you would be waking up soon. So uh how much do you remember from the uh play..."

"I remember how I was forced to drink and swallow that pill thing... I also I... I remember the robot controlled what I said I couldn't stop her... I had no control over my body. That's not the worse part though..." I looked to Micheal he looked curious. I sighed and blushed as I told him."I am scared not cause I couldn't stop it from saying it but I was scared of being so blunt about it you would leave me... That we would be separated and you wouldn't want to be my boyfriend..."

"So what you said... About loving me?"

I tightened up my fits scared to say the truth... I have to I shouldn't lie to him after all..."Yes I, that was true I falling in love you Micheal... I care for you deeply and you are like my Superman my hero." He took my hands and gave me a huge smile. I blushed looking into his big brown chocolate eyes.

"Y/n let me tell you something. I have been falling in love with you since day one."

He said as he planted a romantic passionate kiss on my lips.

"You are and always will be my princess and I will always be you're hero also you're knight in shining armor."

He said planting another kiss on my forehead I felt so much love from him. The next day in school was good. Jeremy asked out his crush. Michael and I held hands and cuddled on lunch when school was over. We would always spend the night at each other's house. Our parents teased us about being love birds. We didn't mind at least they liked the both of us together. We had the perfect relationship of course it wasn't absolutely perfect nothing in life is but, Micheal he is as close to perfect as perfect can be. Specially for me!