Lunch

I was walking to lunch having no idea were to sit going to a new school sucks! I sat alone away from everyone. I noticed the table beside me was Michael and his friend sitting alone I sighed I have no where to belong. Christine came from the doors and made her way to sit with me. I was shocked I got to admit.
"Heyyyy I noticed you were the new girl! I thought it would be nice to greet you! You are so pretty!"
She said with a gleam in her eye. I chuckled and looked at her but behind her I saw Michael and his friend looking at us. They must be staring at her." Thank you!" I said happily noticing chocolate eyes staring at me I blushed was Michael actually looking at me and not her?
" So got any friends or plans to hang out with anyone? Do you have a crush on someone who is it!?!?"
She said getting all worked up I laughed and shook my head. " No I don't have any friends, I just am to shy I guess. I also don't have a crush on anyone I at least don't think so...."
"Oooo someone is so crushing who is it?!? Also I'll be you're friend!"
She said she was really nice and sweet. Soon a whole bunch of people sat down with us. They didn't pay any attention to me only her. I felt awkward and sad a loner... I got up and started to move to a empty table. As I passed Michael's table I felt eyes on me. I ignored it and sat in the next table to them.
"Y/n?"
I looked beside me it was Michael and his friend." Oh uh hey." I said trying not to sound depressed.
" Mind if we sit with you?"
My heart skipped he wasn't to sit with me?!?"No I don't mind at all!" I blushed as he sat next to me.
"So this is my best buddy Jeremy, Jeremy this is Y-Y/N"
"Hey it's great to meet you!"

Jeremy gave me a smile then looked to Christine as if he was in love. I felt Michael come closer to me I felt his warm body be against me.
"He has the hots for Christine. He signed up for the school play just so he could be around her more!"
I laughed." That is pretty sad" I felt so nervous talking to him what if I mess up what if he thinks of me as a loser? Jeremy left to go to rehearsal Michael and I walked the halls not saying a word.
"So uh why did you move away from the popular crowd? You seemed to be accepted in with them."
"No I was just a ghost there. They didn't see me only Christine. It's always been like this I'm a ghost a loner that no one cares for." I chuckle sadly he gave me a sympathetic look." I don't even know why I am telling you this... I guess a part of me wants to...
I guess a part of me likes to talk to you." I looked to him he looked deep into me eyes. (he is so blushing and was so checking you out.)
" Well I uh I see you so you m-matter to me. I also like talking to you. Say you could join Jeremy and I in our screwy crew!"
I giggled as he did a dorky pose." I would gladly like to join." I smiled he danced and threw his hands around celebrating, I couldn't help but laugh.
" This is the best day ever!!!" Hey do you like to game?"
I nodded." Yea I love playing games I have like every console ever and a lot of games to go with them." His eyes beamed up.
" Oh my god where have you been all my life? You are the coolest girl ever! Hey want to get a slushy and chill at my place after school?"
He reminded me of a puppy he was so cute." Yeah sure I would love to go with you. I have nothing else to do. Here this is my number." It was so easy to talk to him usually I'm scared and shy with people but, I feel like I can talk to him all the time.
Michael Pov
I think I might be in Love... She is everything a guy could ask for. Why was she a loner it makes no since. She even gave me her number! " I uh thanks! So uh see you after school ends?"
"Yeah I will see you then! Bye umm Michael see you later!"
"See you Y/N!" I watch her cutely walk away my heart was racing I like her. I like her as much as Jeremy likes Christine maybe even more. I got to get to know her more!