Getting to Know you

We arrived at my house I invited Michael to come and join us to eat. My mom teased us about us being boyfriend girlfriend. We weren't I mean at least not yet. I hope we will become more one day. Then we went up to play more games. We were playing Mario cart. He was pushing and tickling me!
"Michael stop you are cheating!" I said as I tried to block his view."
" You are doing it also! Back, back you demon! Or else I will I will punish thee!"
He said as he won the race. I grounded and glared at him." You are evil!" He laughed at me and winked.
" I try not to be but, I can be a bad evil boy if I want to be!"
He said as he said that he pinned me to the floor. I blushed he was looking into me eyes looking for some kind of response.
"You look a bit flustered you doin okay y/n? You are really beautiful you know that? I... I enjoy being with you I really do.
His hot breath was on me my heart was ready to explode I wanted to kiss him but we aren't a couple. I wish we were I wonder if I ask him...
" Y/n do I bother you? You don't hang out with me cause you are sad for me right?"
He got up and sighed. He sat beside me." What no Michael I like you! If I didn't why would I have kissed you back when you know..." He smiled then looked away embarrassed.
" I am sorry I rushed things to fast. I don't want to screw up anything with you. You are perfect to me and I uuh. Its about the Halloween party are you going? I am going to be there so- uh I- I would really think it would cool and sweet of you showed up! It would make my day!"
He said coming close to me his eyes starring into my soul." Yeah I- I will try to make it! I will need to find a costume first! When was the party again?"
"Two days from now. I am going to be under secret cover!"
He said as we posed like super man, I giggled. "Michael are you actually invited? Why would you need to go under secret?"
"Ha great question! I uh I don't really now but I am on a secret mission if that counts."
I raised an eyebrow" Oh I see and what is this secret mission?"
" If I tell you it won't be a secret mission anymore would it?"
I got up and faced him while making a puppy face. I swung my hips at him." It would be to everyone else. You could tell me my lips would be sealed." He shook his head with a big smile. He messed up my hair I tired to fight back we both laughed.
" Fine you win! I am going to try to get Jeremy back! He left me with his squid and I am going to try to make him see what it is doing to him!"
I sighed I secretly knew what he was going threw all my friends died from hanging or shot in the head from the thing... He was right to try to make Jeremy aware maybe I should tell him what happened but, it was always a secret...
"Y/n are you alright you are starting to look pale are you sick?"
I shook my head and sighed. " Michael how much do you know about that squid?"
"Nothing much just a hunch I have why do you know something?"
I sat on my bed tears forming in my eyes.
"Y/NNN!!!"
He raced to the bed and started to comfort me. " That squid computer thing took my friends they went crazy trying to get it out so... They took there life I was the only one who didn't take it."
"Oh my god. Y/n I am so sorry. I... I am sorry I this is... This is that is so bad.
" Something big to take in? This computer wants to take over the world to do something it wants to be inside of everyone that's all I know. I don't know why it would be with Jeremy but, he could be on danger."
" I need to save Jeremy! We have been friends since basically dippers!"
He was about to race up I saw him falling and, caught his fall." Are you sure to go now? What would going now do? I want to make sure you will be alright Michael. People that act on emotions don't end up in the best Situations I want you to be safe and calm Michael...." I was on top of him I made him look at me I need to know what he was thinking. He grinned and sighed.
"You really are the best Y/n... thank you for looking out for me. You know I could go for a slushy right about now. Would this gamer gal want to come with this awesome gamer guy?
"Yes I would love to!" I got off him and we headed into the car to the store.
"So Y/n I ummm I would like to know more about you . You like singing so what is you're favorite song to sing to?"
"Huh there are a lot of them. I would have to say F/S! It has the right spunk and groove to it!
" Nice! You know what would be more nice? If you would sing for me sometime I mean I don't think I sound good at singing but... If it will help I suppose I could sing with you!"
I giggled at his Excitement." Alright I will some time. Now what about you Michael? What if you're favorite game?
I would say the game we played together at my place! I am awesome at it! I get to up to tear 9 every time! With no sweat may I add.
"So I have seen." I laughed he grinned at me and looked at me up and down I blushed a little.
" Another question from himself truly! Do you actually you know think I am cool?"
"Of course I do! You are the only guy that talks to me and doesn't see me as a loser of a ghost. You saw me and helped me when no one else would. You mean a lot to me Michael really from herself truly." I Said with a wink at the end he chucked. We were getting to know each other and he was still so sweet. Kind, and innocent.
" Its kind of funny you say that Y/n. I feel the same way you do. I never had a girl that actually likes to be around me and talk to me! Hell you even like what I like I got lucky!"
He said warming my heart up. I leaded on his bare shoulder. I noticed he has a pac-man tattoo it was awesome!!! He tried to cover it up but I un did it. "No I like it! It's so well done and it fits you perfectly." He smiled as he took my hand and kissed it.
"Thank you Y/n you are to kind. I plant A kiss on you're beautiful soft hand as a gift of how much I love you're kind loving words."

   (I had some writing issues with this part sorry. The next chapter will be all threw Michaels Pov so that should be interesting!)