Take a ride

( yes this is going with the musical  but I am changing some things around)
I woke up to the smell of eggs and bacon. As I opened my eyes Michael had a tray full of breakfast.
" Hey Y/n! Michael at you're service! I thought I would make you breakfast today!"
I got up he was holding his hands and twisting his foot." Thank you Michael it smells so good!"
" you're welcome I was hoping to make you happy with this surprise!"
I smiled and nodded." Well you definitely succeeded. Did you make anything for yourself?"
"Oh yeah I uh might have forgot. I wanted to make sure things were perfect so I ummm I may or may not have used up the left over eggs and bacon. You can say I over did it and almost burnt the house down!"
"Sounds like it a bomb went off as you were cooking."
" I mean it kind of did there are eggs and grease everywhere I still have to clean up!"
He said laughing he was such a dork. I wonder how bad it looked down there. He left to clean the mess I ate what he cooked me. It was tasty and sweet. He gave me chocolate milk how sweet I feel like I am a princes. I said as I chuckled to myself. After I finished I went down stairs I smelled burnt bacon and eggs.
Michael was cleaning up quickly the trash can had eggs and bacon in it. How much did he cook to perfect my breakfast?"Michael so you need help?"
"I no y/n I should be fine I am uh almost done!"
I rolled my eyes and started to help him anyways. He stopped to look at me. I looked at him our eyes connecting it was so hard to look away.
"Y/n..."
  He said my name so sweetly it made my heart skip a beat. Then we both looked away flustered. I want to tell him how I feel but how? It's weird if I do it right? We cleaned up the house and headed to school I was blushing all the way there.
"So what music do you like to listen to Y/n?"
He asked me while taking quick glances at me." I like anything really I don't have a preference I just listen to music depending on how I feel."
"So do you like this music?"
He turned his speakers to Bob Marley. The song was stir it up, it had a nice little beat to it. We started to dance in the car. Then we arrived at the school we walked away from each other going to our lockers. I went from being with a guy I had the hots for to being a worthless ghost again.
"Pisst hey you pretty girl want to stop feeling like a ghost? Are you tired of being alone?"
"Uh Yeah I do but..." A man pinned me to my locker and made me look at a pill. He was trying to drug me?!?
"Don't be scared it tells you want to do you will love it! It will make you belong!"
" I am still not interested! I don't want someone telling me how to act! If I do that I am no longer myself!
"Uhg this is why you don't have friend you are a kill joy! You always will be nothing!"
"Better to be nothing then to have some computer telling you to change yourself just to fit in!" I snapped but the guy picked me up and threw me but, someone caught me.
"Losers"
"Hey uh... Michael?" I looked to him he was out of breath like he ran to me.
" Are you okay? I saw you being pinned so I booked it across the hall. He didn't hurt you or anything right?!? I don't want you to be hurt at all!"
My heart was was happy he saved me. Even though I was just falling on the floor." Yes I am alright thanks for catching fall..." I wrapped me arms around him and hugged him. I am not alone not with him in my life. I am so grateful he is my friend. He hugged me back.
"Does this mean I am you're knight and shining armor? I saved the day by catching you fall after all."
I looked into his Gorgeous chocolate eyes and giggled." Indeed and I think this knight and shining armor deserves an award!" I said as I gave him a quick kiss on the lips. I got up he still stayed on the floor he was hiccup chuckling it was so cute.
" I uh was not expecting that but your knight and shining armor appreciates the kind kiss.."
He finally got up and nudged me.
"Perhaps he can return the kiss to you one day."
I blushed as he whispered that into me ears."I uh I mean I woul- wouldn't refuse..." I said flustered he grinned and laughed was he serious or joking with me? We walked to class together the day was boring until the middle of the day. I noticed Michael he looked agitated and annoyed. At the end of the day he looked angry I wondered if he wanted to still hangout.
  I was out side walking home then Michael drove to me and parked his car. He got out his eyes showed flirtation he looked at me with desire...
"Yyyy/nn, do wanna hang do you wanna ride?"
  He said getting really close to me." Michael are you alright?
"Oh yea so do you want a  ride?"
He sang as he was taking off his earphones I was getting nervous." Michael? Why are you what's gotten into you?"
"What is there something so wrong with me wanting to be with the coolest girl I know?"
He said sSeductively." I uh well no of course not."
"Then I will ask again! Do you wanna ride do you want to ride do you want to go far?"
What was he on!?! He became so close to me our bodies touched. he lifted my chin up.
" Do you wanna get so you    wanna get inside my groovy car?"
He grabbed my arm and spins me around and around the dips me.
"Driv'in home don't you say no N/n we can be the besstt!"
He said now walking away then tiring around dramatically. My heart was being over whelmed I wanted him to take me with him now. I want to go far with him... He opened his passenger side door and patted the seat.
"There is only one catch! We must stop for some frozen yogurt First!"
My heart is pounding I can't say a word he is just.... Holy mother of god! He took off his hoodie and threw it in his car. He had amazing muscles I thought he couldn't any more hotter. He came up to me slowly singing do you want to ride. He was now behind me singing sweetly in my ear what was he trying to do?!?
"Don't you want to go far?"
He then came up to my face and held me hand. I was blushing I was so hot.
"Don't you say no sweetie we can go far. We must stop for frozen yogurt first!" So will you come with me Y/nnnnn?"
I was flustered but I cleared my throat and giggled." Yea I would love too!" He bolted up in excitement, like a kid who just won a teddy bear.
" Really sweet awesome!!!"
  He hugged me and we headed into the car. I couldn't stop thinking about how he was singing and I think was flirting with me? I still feel flustered over it.
"Hey I just want to thank you for coming with me I... I really needed to talk to you. Sorry if I came out strong back there."
I could tell he was embarrassed it was cute he was like a  precious puppy!" No you were fine Michael I didn't mind I.. I kind of liked it." Don't make it obvious that you like him you moron!!! But then he grinned and laughed.
"Good haha if you liked it maybe I should do it some more?"
I would love it but would I be able to handle him being that sexy all the time?!?" Hey don't get to carried away Prince Charming!" I teased him he laughed then I think I saw a light blush.
" If I am you're prince doesn't that make you my princess?"
He said winking at me making me blush what was up with him!?!? He was making me go insane! What happened to him today he was upset most of all day and now he is flirting with me." Michael is something wrong?" I asked I was worried about him.
" Huh oh no I just... Its nothing... I don't want you to worry about it."
I sighed him not telling me is making me worry even more." Michael you can tell me. I am worried about you and can tell something is wrong." I said putting my hand on his free hand.
"I uh yeah I just. Jeremy has casted me out. I was happy his squid was working but now I am nothing to him. There is this party coming up and....Well I am going to try to talk to him I think the squid is something more than just to get you laid..."
He looked so hurt he gripped onto my hand.
" I am just glad I still have you. You are truly amazing for putting up with a loser like me..."
We pulled over to the store 7/11 he looked like he was going to cry I knew what to say I hope I won't regret it." Michael you are far from a loser. If anyone is I am one but you? You are no where near one you know who you are! You don't need a stupid computer to tell you how to act. You are so sweet kind and not fake like everyone else in that school! I... I also find you really handsome..." His eyes grew wide and looked to me.
"Y-yo- you think I am handsome?"
I nodded and blushed." Yea I always have and you're personality... I... Michael? He wrapped his arms around my waist. He pulled me close. Next thing I knew I felt warm soft lips on mine. Sparks and chills ran down my spine. It was so sweet and passionate this was my first kiss... It was amazing HE is amazing... We parted ways. I looked away embarrassed...
"I uh I am sorry I got carried away with my emotions. I just You how you were making me feel and how you're eyes were just..."
I smiled and kissed his cheek. " it's okay just take me on a date before you do that again!" I flirted with him and winked. His face was priceless he was so flustered and confused. I should be too but I was to busy admiring him.
"I will keep that in mind then."
He got out of the car and opened my door.
"My lady!"
He bowed and took out his hand out to me. I giggled and took his hand and got out of the car." Thank you kind sir!" We both laughed and started to walk into the store
Michael Pov
She has to be the only girl who thinks of me as handsome she made me so happy and full of love I had to kiss her. I... I am falling in love with her. I need to ask her out soon. I still need to know what is happening with Jeremy then worry about asking her out. Maybe I can still have some fun with her. Show her my love, I don't know I never have been in a relationship! Hell no girl has ever liked me before. Maybe I can spoil her until I think it's the perfect time to ask her out?
" So what is your kind treat? I can buy you anything you want."