His Guardian Angel

The party was today I was wearing a dorky dress. I looked like a cosplay of bell from beauty and the beast! My mom dropped me off. Everyone was already dancing and getting drunk lovely... I looked around for Michael but couldn't see him. I felt a bit awkward since I don't really do parties.

  I only really came to be with Michael I hope he is sorting things out with Jeremy. As I entered the kitchen I saw Jeremy taking drinks and talking to girls. Seems like Michael didn't get to him. Jeremy and I made eye contact. He smiled at me and gave me a signal to come over.

"Y/n come over here and join the fun you know you want to!"

"No I am good thanks anyways!" I said walking away I heard the girls mutter what a kill joy I am. That why did I come to this party. I just need to tune them out! A hour passed still no sign of Michael now I am getting really worried. As I passed the bathroom I heard Jeremy yell to someone about being a loser.

As I approached the door Jeremy came stomping out and pushed right passed me. A girl ran to the bathroom door saying she needed to go. A familiar voice said he was on his period. The girl understood some how and left. Then he began to sing..."Micheal?" I put my ear to the door as he sang... It was breaking my heart.

"I'm just Michael in the bathroom at a party! No you can't come in!"

I knocked on the door he didn't want me to come in. I listened to him wanting to get in... Then a girl passed me singing he mocked her with his voice cracking. Micheal open up!!!

"Michael in the bathroom all by himself!!!"

I began to knocked more and more.

"Oh hell yeah I'll be out soon!"

"I banned on the door trying to open the door. I was starting to cry I sat down hopeless. He was right in there panicking I can't do anything...

"I can't hear anyone knocking anymore..."

He sang more about being alone but he wasn't. To the end of the song I heard him un lock the door. I raced in there and gave him the biggest tightest hug I ever could.

"Y/n!?! I- I What are you doing here?"

"I heard everything I couldn't stand listening to you. Everything you said it broke my heart! You are no loser far from it! Idk what happened with Jeremy but, You are never alone I am here I always will be!" He hugged me tightly.

"Thank you Y/n..."

We parted ways he closed the door behind us.

"Want to sit in this bathroom with me till the party is officially over?"

"I would love to-" before I could finish he lifted my chin up his eyes full of love.

"I am so lucky to have you. You are like my guardian angel."

As he said that he leaned in and kissed me on the lips! I melted into his soft warm lips. It was passionate and gentle sweet kisses. I love him I know I do. He is my dork my hero. The only one who made me feel something in this world. We stopped kissing and looked into each other's eyes.

"You look beautiful tonight you know that?"

I blushed at his words."Please I look like a ugly version of bell!"

"Not to me. You are my beautiful beauty and I am your hideous beast."

He said winking at me I laughed." I see even though you are more of my handsome prince than anything." I winked flirting with him I think he got flustered. Then we heard people screaming. I looked to Michael concerned. They began to yell fire!!!

" Oh shit come on let's go!"

He picked me up bridal style and ran me out of the house smoke and flames began to eat the hole house. My heart was pounding everyone was still running. Except for a couple taking pictures and videos... Then I realized I didn't have a ride to my place my mom would be coming in a hour...

"Holy shit that was close! Are you alright Y/N?"

"Yes but I don't have a ride home..." Then a light bulb came on. Maybe I could spend the night at Michael's."Hey Uh could I maybe spend the night with you Michael?" I say as he held me on his arms looking at the flaming house.

"Of course my lady! You are always welcome in my humble home."

He said as he kissed my forehead. We raced to his car. The fire trucks and ambulances arrived as we left. What a party...