Chapter 2: Bubble Tea and Books

I whipped my head towards the voice, surprised to see a male leaned up against the locker beside mine

"Names Byun Baekhyun." He pulled the grape lollipop out of his mouth his lips creating an obnoxious smacking noise.

"Go away Baekhyun, I was hoping to keep this a bullshit free day."

I was surprised by the hostility in the usual friendly girls' voice. "Woah, I'm not here to make any trouble, I just thought I'd help a bro out."

"Yeah like how you not so discreetly think there are bloodthirsty aliens running around, so you paint big freaking creepy letters on the wall."

"What can I say, I am a man with a superior intellect."

"That's enough Baekhyun," BamBam growled warningly. He put his hands up in mock surrender.

"Don't get your panties in a twist, and Jihye? Be careful who you trust." He sent me a wink before sauntering away.

"I really hate that guy," Jisoo sighed.

"Why?" I questioned. He seemed a little bit strange, but not like a bad person.

"He's the epitome of a lunatic. Last year he sprayed red paint all over the wall claiming that aliens had been enrolled in the school and were planning to overthrow the human race. He got suspended, but then came back like a completely different person."

"That does sound a little weird."

"Anyways, let's go get some bubble tea," BamBam grinned.

The bubble tea shop was just as quaint as I had imagined. I immediately ordered mango bubble tea because how could I not.

The three of us sat down at a vacant table, and I was surprised to see a large group of seven boys sitting on the other side of the room.

Two of which were Yoongi and Hoseok. I had a gut feeling that it would be best to not let them notice me for now.

But of course, luck was not on my side. "Princess! Come meet my friends."

I internally groaned, sending Jisoo and BamBam an apologetic smile. I got up and headed toward the testosterone filled table.

The boy beside Yoongi pulled out a chair for me, and I sat down muttering a quick thank you.

"Jihye, this is Jungkook, Taehyung, Jimin, Hoseok, Seokjin and Namjoon."

"Nice to meet you guys. I already know Hoseok."

Yoongi looked mildly displeased at the new information, but I decided not to question it.

"So Jihye was it? Feel free to call me anytime you're feeling needy." Jimin winked.

The chair scraped against the floor and I sent the group of boys a forced smile. "It was a pleasure to meet you all, but I should probably go see my friends now."