Chapter 12: Transfers and Culprits

"Jeez, Jihye you really have a knack for getting into trouble

"Jeez, Jihye you really have a knack for getting into trouble. I told you they weren't safe."

"No, you just said stay away from those weird word and weird word."

This time Baekhyun pulled out an orange lollipop and I was starting to believe he used the sweet spheres as a stress reliever.

"Just listen carefully this time. Those boys are different and I don't really know how to explain it without fucking up your life."

"Can you stop beating around the bush!" I was beginning to become annoyed by his constant shadiness.

He was about to respond when Jisoo came barreling down the hall BamBam close behind.

"Baekhyun you troll get away from her!"

Jisoo pulled a book out of her backpack hurling it at the unsuspecting male. The textbook smacking him directly in the face.

He winced, rubbing his now bleeding nose, as the math book clattered to the floor. 

"Jisoo what's wrong with you!" BamBam gasped, "You just assaulted him!"

Said girl simply shrugged her shoulders be for ushering the injured boy towards the nurse's office.

"That was really messed up."

I couldn't help but feel bad for the maroon-haired male. He really hadn't done anything to deserve a bloody nose, despite his irritating behaviour. 

Jisoo returned moments later, a heart-shaped smile decorating her face. "Let's go to class now guys!"

BamBam and I exchanged scared looks at the girl's bipolar behaviour. She literally just attacked a guy and now she looks like she drank a bottle of sunshine.

Jisoo dropped me off and BamBam mouthed a quick pray for me, as he was dragged off to their shared first period.

It was B week so I had my second-period class first and I was stuck with no one to entertain me.

I was snapped out of my self-pity when the teacher made a surprising announcement.

"Class we'll be having a student transfer from another class today."

The class began buzzing with excitement and I was horrified when a familiar male walked in.

Black surgical mask, trench coat and the exact same build as the unknown man I had spilled all my secrets to.

"Mr. Kim please take your mask and coat off."

The boy slid off his bulky attire leaving him in a beige sweater and skin-tight black jeans. He was definitely handsome and to my dismay resembled the boy I had been introduced to at the bubble tea shop.

"My names Kim Seokjin and I hope you can treat me well." He gave a small bow and the whole class erupted into whispers.

"Quiet down!" Mr.Im ordered, clearly annoyed by the disruption.

"You can go sit beside Song Jihye Mr.Kim."

I begrudgingly raised my hand, praying that he didn't remember me from the park.

"Hey, park buddy."

My eyes widened in terror at the realization that he recognized me.

"I don't know what you're talking about."

Real smooth Jihye, real smooth. The ravenette let out a high pitch laugh (Wail) and I knew I was in deep shit.

"I know you remember Jihye."

I bit my lip in silent contempt, before deciding I'd have to rely on my sympathy card. "Seokjin can you please not tell anyone about that, it was some really personal stuff I'd rather not let anyone know."

A frown made its way onto his perfectly proportioned face. "Of course I won't, it would be quite insensitive of me to go and share your personal information like that."

I felt the tiniest sense of relief washed over me knowing that my inner turmoil wouldn't be revealed to the public. I'd probably be deemed as crazy if people knew I imagined my nextdoor neighbours wife impaling my Dad with a fork.

"Why don't we start over," he suggested. "So you don't feel like I'm using all your dilemmas against you. I'm Kim Seokjin, an aspiring model."

I grinned, it made sense that someone as handsome as him wanted to be in front of the camera.

"Song Jihye, a girl of much wisdom." I gave him a playful wink hoping he didn't see through my act.

I was still wary of the boy before me. I was definitely grateful for him promising to keep my secret, but I regret spilling my life story to him, because it's just as easy to make promises as it is the break them.

I spent the rest of the class trying to charm the shit out of Seokjin and I was pretty sure it was working. He kept making weird Dad jokes and I think me laughing along pleased him. I even got called out by the teacher for my obnoxious noises. Point me.

I was on my way to the next class when the familiar buzz of my phone tickled my side. I let out a groan when I realized it was from fake Jihye.

@JihyeSong22

I've written a poem for all you lowlife scum today. UwU

Roses are red, violets are blue, kim Namjoon is dead and so are you.

Now fake Jihye made me sound like a serial killer and a lame one at that. How fun.

My phone once again began to vibrate and I prayed it was not my imposter tweeting again. To my relief it was only Yoongi.

"Hello?"

"Jihye, it's Yoongi."

"Yes, I can read caller ID mister."

"So snappy, I guess you don't want to know whos been posting those tweets."

My eyes widened in surprise. "How'd you figure it out so fast!"

"The dumbass left their GPS on well posting the tweet, so I hacked into their device information."

"So who was it?" I questioned, anxiousness eating away at my insides."

"Well, it was posted from two different devices. One belonging to Minatozaki Sana and Kim Dahyun."

"Thanks, Yoongi."

I hung up, suddenly feeling very angry. I remember Sana as the girl who had confronted me in the cafeteria about insulting Namjoon when she was really the culprit.

Storming off, I was determined to find Sana and Dahyun and give them a piece of my mind. After asking a couple of people on there way to second period, they said that Sana and Dahyun usually skipped in the girls' washroom.

Making my way into the fluorescent lighted restroom, I was greeted by the sight of two girls giggling well smearing bubblegum pink lipstick against their lips.

One of them I recognized as Sana and the blond one I assumed to be Dahyun.

I could feel my skin itch and the familiar burn of rage coursed through my body.

"Dahyun, Sana, I think we need to have a talk."