Chapter 1

Yifan was not particularly sure where he was. Neither was he certain on HOW he actually ended up here in the first place. He only remembered seeing a group of friends at a gathering someplace down the block of his dayjob at the preschool and then stepping out into the cold winter yet again after 5 hours or so of just talking over coffee and complaining about politics and taxes. But yet there he was, standing outside of what appeared to be a bar and possibly strip club, judging by the fancy exterior and the bright neon lights literally screaming 'alcohol ' and 'sex'. Chanyeol and Luhan stood beside him, giving him shit-eating grins as they glanced over to him, as if asking for approval.

"Come on MAN...you gotta loosen up a little...and this is a perfect time,"

Chanyeol emphasizesd by letting one of his long arms rest above Yifan's shoulders and tugging the unwilling man forward.

"I mean seriously, it's your friggin' birthday...ever learnt to let loose?"

Yifan frowned in disapproval and promptly shook Chanyeol's friendly forearm off his back, turning to face the younger with a look of subtle sincerity in his eyes.

"Look Yeol... you know I'm not into this kinda stuff right? I mean...I'm a kindergarten teacher for Christ's sake! I can't just go around drinking irresponsibly and squeezing tits when I'm responsible for the education and well being of our future generation, it hurts my conscience."

Yifan finished off with a curt nod, and was surprised when Luhan chirped in with a raised brow and a sly look on his face.

"Well, Who said you would be touching tits?"

Yifan glared at the pink haired man, only to receive a light chuckle in response. He felt his cheeks heat up as Chanyeol's kicked puppy expression soon turned into one of pure amusement and he was greeted with a thunderous laugh.

"Yah, ge~ it will be fine! Besides,

I don't think the person 'responsible for the education and well-being of our future generation' should be gay in the first place"

Luhan mused, catching Yifan's wrist in his light grasp as he grabbed the bronzed handle of the door with the other. Surely the quip about his sexuality was true, but it did nothing but put a dent in the blonde man's ego. Just as Yifan was about to say something, he felt a cool rush of air greet him and the sight of a red carpeted floor with light jazz music playing in the background. He was taken aback and silenced to say the least, expecting the place to be a rowdy mess of sweating bodies and jostling shoulders amongst a drunken haze of music and bright lights judging from the exterior. but he was pleasantly surprised by the posh interior he was now seeing and kept quiet as Luhan urged him to the bar counter and set him down on the seat.

"So this is Mr Birthday boy I've been hearing about all week huh?"

A deep tenor sounded from behind him and Yifan was greeted by a head of messy platinum blonde hair that seemed to be tussled purposefully with a comb. He was dressed casually in baggy jeans and a waffle sweatshirt, a pair of dog tags hanging from his neck. Big, bright eyes and wonderfully full lips and toned complexion was resting an arm around Luhan's waist as he grinned and Yifan groaned subconciously as Chanyeol gaped at the duo.

"Oh come on Lu, You know how Sehun gets when this happens..."

The teacher warned as he took his wire rimmed glasses off the bridge of his nose and wiped them down with the sleeve of his button down shirt. Luhan scoffed and leaned his head onto the boy's shoulder.

"Ugh, His name is Jongin. And he is just a friend you prick. Not everyone I hang around with has sucked my dick."

"You are a little too much you know that?"

He deadpanned in response as he looked back up to the two boys and tsks lightly, only to receive a thwack on the head from behind the bar counter. Yifan's mouth gaped a bit as he leaned over from the impact and he pushed his glasses up from the tip of his nose with a finger. He would recognise that act only a certain someone would dare do to him and muttered.

"Oh come on...don't tell me Jongdae works here..."

"Well, good to see you again too Yifan hyung~Happy 24th! I'm the head bartender here, and Jongin is a dancer~"

The man chimed in Korean, flashing a smile Yifan could only describe as Cheshire. Jongdae was clad in a pretty nice button down vest, complete with the iron-pressed inner Polo and a red tie. His hair was gelled back, leaving only a single strand of brown hanging down from his forehead. Sky-light cheekbones highlighted in bronzer and oppressive eyes ringed in black, Yifan was surprised to see that Jongdae was actually wearing makeup.

"Oi! Snap out of it Hyung. "

Chanyeol's baritone sounded from beside him, causing Yifan to clear his throat and ask,

"Okay, so you guys decided to bring me here because it's my birthday. But I don't want to get drunk, and neither do I want to see any naked women...please clarify my doubts?"

Jongdae chuckled and pat Yifan's cheek lightly

"Oh please hyung. We all know you don't want to see Women... That's why we are giving you a man~"

Jongin spoke up as soon as Jongdae finished, passing Yifan a pair of room keys with a slight smile.

" His stage name is Lay. He is my friend from Dance College. We are both trying out Pole dancing as a way to get income to stay in school...please treat him well. It's his first time dancing in private tonight."

Yifan blinked and nodded dumbly as he glanced down at the room number 08 on the key which read 'Lay: the virgin' that was stuck on in a white sticker.

"Which means no touching hyung..."

Chanyeol added with a small smirk and slapped a hand onto Yifan's back.

"W-wait! You guys got me a freaking private room with this dancer? I-I won't it be awkward I mean I don't even know him and it's his first time dancing privately and you want me to go in?"

Yifan spluttered as Jongdae hopped over the counter and pulled him off the seat of the bar. His heart was thrumming as he turned to see the rest of his friends giving him thumbs up as he was led down a hallway away from the rest of the area.

"Relax Yifan Hyung..."

Jongdae said comforting and smiled again, his teeth gleaming in the dim lightning of the hallway.

"It's only for an hour...that's it. And then you can go okay?"

The knot of tension eased itself nicely into Yifan's stomach as he swallowed and Jongdae knocked on the door.

"Come in.."

An unfamiliar soft voice called from the inside. Not high-pitched, but definitely much gentler and lighter.

"I'm glad that you will be his first audience. I don't allow just anyone to see Lay privately you know...He is..as the description says, a virgin. I can't imagine what would happen to him if some bastard came in and couldn't control himself...especially since he is, well a 'pretty one'. And exceptionally talented if I do say so myself, just like Jongin. "

Jongdae chuckled and shook his head.

"Well head on in...he has been told much about you. He will make you birthday worthwhile..."

**********

Authors note:

Hello everyone! Kitty imnida~(^ • w •^)

I hope you will enjoy this story as it Is my first time on wattpad! My OTP is krislay and I love it so much absdddjfddsslsssla...more to come in the next chapter~ and if u want more Krislay fics you could check out my Asianfanfics.com account @mistressofmanga~ I have more smutty and fluffy Krislay there!.XD Saranghae~❤ please support me and take care of me nae?