Chapter 6

Xiumin and Suho were the names of the two faces that were in the front row. Yifan found out When Jongdae's clear voice introduced the men on the stage at the current time. Yifan could have been sure there was 4 people who had stepped up to the plate, but now there were two. They were each dressed in black baggy capris and a loose waist-line exposing singlets, arm holes dropping low enough to display a generous amount of skin

The one called Suho had a calm, seductive appearance, coal black eyes and a thick layer of eyeliner ringing his almond eyes. His skin was light, his hair styled up with the same Platanium fuzz that Yifan saw Jongin with the other day.

Xiumin had a head of copper locks, tussled but not as messy as the former's. His eyeliner was thick too and for a second Yifan did not know why his brain flashed to Baekhyun. He thought if Baekhyun was having a good time with Chanyeol right about then.

But soon loud music began to play in the back ground and Yifan had his head cleared nicely to the song 'Chandelier'. Suho and Xiumin leaped onto two poles each and began to strut around slowly to the beat of the opening Lyrics barefoot, bodies lithe and slathering around the poles like bread to butter. Yifan watched as they tipped their heads back, exposing tendered flesh beneath their jaws when the opening chorus began,

123,123 drink.

Yifan saw two more Figures enter from the shadows, one with an unmistakable head of messy  hair.

123, 123 drink.

Fingers linked, shoulder to shoulder, Lay had both  his hands closed around Jongin's. He was clothed in those grey vinyl pants and a see-through long sleeved pullover, transparency just enough to show the light hue of his skin under the spotlights. His eyes were wide, as if he was terrified. The blonde dancer however, had this crazed look on his face as he took robotic steps forward, dressed in a clinging ivory white  blazer that showed off a good amount of his finely chiseled body and black dancing leggings. That's when Yifan realized that was just an act, and the rest of the crowd could be heard cheering and whistling in approval as the two younger members entered.

123, 123 drink.

Lay and Jongin had separate slowly in a waltz to each of their poles, fingers left  touching last melodramtically.

Throw em' back,

All four of them collapsed to the ground on their knees, the poles between their legs as the slowly spread them apart and brought their hands to their ears and shook their heads as they leaned backwards.

Till I lose count.

Yifan honestly only vaguely caught ear of Jongdae speaking to introduce 'Kai and Lay's duet ft. Xiumin and Suho' because he was simply watching in amazement at Lay's small frame being able to swing himself around the pole. His look of shock and wonder juxtaposed heavily to the way his body move so fluidly and naturally to the beat. His arms were slim but finely toned and Yifan had to consciously close his mouth so it would not look like he was gaping.

He did not mean to leer really, but Lay looked beautiful. Under the jarring spotlight, he trailed his hands up the flat surface of his belly to his throat, teasingly so that the hem of his shirt slid up a little.to his belly bone.

Im gonna live, like tomorrow doesn't exist, like it doesn't exist

Lay's eyes flickered over to Jongin, their gazes meeting simultaneously. Yifan realised that were walking towards each other, painfully small movements as Suho and Xiumin played the role of entertaining those at the side of the stage by rolling their hips across the poles and showing off their strength and versatility with their smooth body movements; legs spread and knees bent as their arms gripped the back of the poles and they swayed against the invisible laps believe them.