Epilogue

"Will you miss me?"

Yifan asked as they fell into stride. The question earned him a snort from Yixing as he maintained the silence.

"I know you will miss me"

Yifan continued happily, slotting his fingers with his other half as they continued to walk down into the hall of the dance college

"When will you ever stop teasing me..?"

"When will you admit you are just insecure and worried about leaving me alone while you are in college?"

Yixing stopped and looked to the grining teacher standing beside him, large black eyes unmoving

"You know what, you are right. I am insecure. Maybe i should get you a leash and chain you to the bed..."

With that quip, Yixing broke into a smile and Yifan sighed before pulling him closer.

"Yah...i would starve to death and the kids would miss me at the Kindergarten.."

Yifan then laughed and it was the only thing Yixing could hear as they walked all the way to the reception. Slowly, step by step, their foot steps were not in sync.

Noticing the discomfort in Yixing's eyes, Yifan slowed down till they were walking side by side again.

"You will wait for me right...?" Yixing mumbled, staring at the tiled floor of the hall.

Yifan looked down to Yixing and stopped in mid-tread, bringing him into a gentle hug. Yixing clutched back slowly, pressing his cheek to the white dress shirt and relishing the warmth of Yifan's body.

"Of course i will baby...i swear."

Yifan vowed and pressed his lips to Yixing's temple

"Now spread your wings and fly.."

"Im scared Fan... what if i don't do well enough..? What if everyone is better than me?"

Yifan cupped Yixing's cheeks gently and kissed his lips tenderly before pulling away, whispering assuringly

"Don't worry....i'm sure you will do just fine..."

Yifan smiled as Yixing kissed him back while playing with the hem of his shirt, tucking it out of his slacks.

"I love you..."

Yixing whispered, nuzzling his nose to Yifan's neck

"I love you too sweetie...now just go baby.."

Yifan replied in an undertone.

"Can you just...keep quiet for a while...?"

Yixing said softly as he burried his face in Yifan's chest and took in the intoxicating strawberry scent  of his body. He smiled as he heard the rumble of soft laughter escape his lover's throat.

"I'll see you in two months...and i promise we can fool around all day..."

Yifan spoke up after a while and swayed their bodies slightly.

"Will you call me everynight and reply all my texts?"

Yixing said as he slowly stepped away when Yifan pressed the button to call on the lift

"Mmhmm..."

"Tell the kids Xing-Xing loves them kay?"

"I think they know that already..."

Yifan chuckled as he stole another kiss fron Yixing before he stepped into the elevator

"Have fun alright?"