Chapter 8

"What's with him and the hoodies man...it's not that cold in the music room the last time I checked the heaters."

Yifan commented one day during the student's lunch break as he watched Xing fumble with the keys to the music studio before scurrying away. Luhan walked over, dragging along a small girl that was clinging onto his left leg and calling his name repeatedly "Lu-ge, Lu-ge!" And giggling.

"Well...let's just say some people have their secrets Ge... "

Luhan murmured, picking up the little girl with a soft smile and carrying her in his arms. Yifan turned to look at the pink haired male with a raised eyebrow as he tried to stop the little girl's shower of kisses from getting into his eyes.

"Yah, don't look at me like that. That was what he told me when I asked..."

Luhan hummed low in his throat and followed Yifan's gaze to the small figure in the distance with an oversized green hoodie and loose jeans.

"You know Yifan ge...maybe I was wrong...I don't think that a weird mysterious little uke is Gunna be your type..."

He admitted softly and combed his fingers through the little girls' hair lovingly as she buried her face in his chest and calmed down from her smooching high

. Yifan swallowed and looked down at Luhan, expecting to see a Sarcastic expression on his countenance. He was however, surprised to see Luhan with a contemplative gaze, brows slightly furrowed as he looked into the distance. He was dead serious.

"Why do I feel like you are on his side now? Didn't you say I was a a good gentlemen that deserved a boyfriend Lu?"

Yifan chuckled jokingly, taking the child from Luhan and letting her play with his tie. The younger teacher cleared his throat and fixed the collar of his yellow V-neck before replying shortly,

"Well, Yes but...I think this one may not be exactly your catch-of-the -day persay..."

He crossed his arms tightly around his chest and bit his lower lip, looking up to meet the older man's eyes.

"Trust me...I know him much better than you do."

=====================

Yifan's fingers dug deep into the velvet of the arm rest that day as Yixing dipped backwards, spine barely skirting over the top of the teacher's knees. He wanted so badly to touch, smooth his palm slowly across those pert nipples, that taut chest and loose trousers. Yifan silently wondered when he had gotten so needy. When he had become so lustful and full of insecurities. He used to be a humble man, no masturbation, no strip clubs or alcohol or smoking...

But instead, Yifan watched as Yixing let his own nimble fingers trace deft patterns across his stomach just beneath the flimsy fabric of his singlet. Invitingly, teasingly.

He told himself that it was okay, that he technically didnt go to a strip club for any other reason than to see Yixing, he did not drink much and he only smoked when Jongdae forced one on him, telling him to relax or he was Gunna die faster; i

And the fact that he touched himself was partially due to the fact that Yixing was getting more and more intense with each visit.

"Yixing...:"

He breathed out, voice hoarse and dry, almost like a low warning. He expected something like a retort back from the younger man or for him to simply ignore him, but Yixing was nothing but predictable.

The dancer Sat up quickly, hid face suddenly so close Yifan could see the spit slick on his pinkish lips. Yifan's nails dug into the upholstering as Yixing let his tongue dart out to wet them. How completely unnecessary...

Yifan silently wondered how that hot tongue would feel licking the silt of his leaking cock.

Yixing's hips rock against his slowly. Painful and drawn out. His messy hair is plastered to his forehead, chest glistening with a thin sheen of sweat from the extersion of dancing for Yifan for more than an hour. Its excruciatingly the second time he does it as he added a small moan, head tipped back as he reached a hand forward to let his hand skim along the soft skin behind Yifan's ear.

Just like everything he does, it's driving Yifan insane.

No touching.

The warning echoed in his head. And as Yixing's right dimple imprinted itself into his cheek, lips curving into a small smirk, Yifan knew that he must have let the name slip out unnconsciously.

Yifan longed to bury his fingers in that head of ebony locks, pull it back roughly and growl all kinds of filthy explicites into his ear until Yixing was begging for his cock,

"What if I just...chained you to me."

Yifan felt his head tip backwards and loll off to the side as Yixing's hooded eyes gave him a through once over, small hands resting on his right thigh for support as he faltered in mid-grind. He wanted to hear Yixing beg, let him feel the amount of frustration and anger burning within him.

"Well...we wouldn't be touching...technically..."

Yixing said in-between breaths, hands shifting so they could get a better grip on Yifan's upper leg. The smaller male dragged himself up on the teacher's lap and caused Yifan to swear silently under his breath. He hadn't gotten a lap dance from anyone either than Yixing before, but he was pretty sure this wasn't part of the package.

"You know...I wouldn't ever let you go after that right?"

Yifan's voice spoke his mind as he looked back into Yixing's full, hazy pupils, drowning in the pool of darkness. There was that cool, calm and blank expression again as Yixing slowed down his movements and stilled on the older man's body. His lips parted to say something and his hands retracted to his sides when he closed his mouth, hesitating before looking back up with fresh resolve,

"Time's up"

Yixing said as he hopped off Yifan's lap and made his way towards the door. Yifan felt the sting of cold air the moment Yixing's warm presence left his body, almost aching for some more. The way Yixing's hand trembled as he combed his hair back didn't go unnoticed though. And neither the way his frame quaked as he walked out the door.