Chapter 5

"Hyung~"

Yifan heard Sehun coo affectionately as Luhan walked towards the bar, Yifan trailing awkwardly behind. The music today was a bit less classy, with mixes of deep dupstep and dimmer celing lighting. Some neon lights brightened the floor though and a  few spotlights were focused on a center stage which hosted a few metal poles. There was a chair placed in the center of the stage. Nothing much; just a wooden chair with armrests. Yifan tried to take in the surroundings all at once, eyes only moving to the bar counter when he heard Luhan's high-pitched squeak and the sound of a chair legs scrapping unceremoniously against the wooden floor.

He chuckled as he caught sight of Sehun leaning over Luhan who had his back pressed against on of the bar stools, his hands holding on tightly to the seat of the chair.

"Y-yah... Hyunnie... "

Luhan managed as Sehun nuzzled his nose against Luhan's neck affectionately. The smaller male tilted his head to look at Yifan apologetically and this cause Sehun to shift his gaze as well. The reaction was almost immediate as Sehun backed off his said lover and turned to face Yifan, bowing a full 90 degrees.

"Anneyonghasaeyo Hyung.. happy belated birthday~ "

He said respectfully and Yifan almost laughed. The older male decided for a light slap to Sehun's shoulder as he gave a deep chuckle,

"Aish...Sehun-ah that's too many formalities for me. But thank you~ I'm glad to see you've grown quite a bit solid nae? "

This earned him a small smile from the younger of them and it was a rare sight indeed. His eyes were brighter, sharper. No longer clouded with a layer of smoke and narcotics that once used to haunt him. his chest seemed broader and his posture was no longer the appalling slump with hunched over shoulders Yifan once knew of when they were back in the mafia...

Ah..the mafia. That was a long time ago wasn't it?

Back when Yifan was young and bold and stupid. Lost in reality. He juggled highschool and social life with a hefty secret; helping drug lords distribute and collect those adictive stimulants. 

"Neh hyung~ i've been working out"

Sehun chimmed back, making Luhan let out a small laugh as he hugged his arms around Sehun's waist and gave him a tight squeeze, that pink head falling to rest on his shoulder. Sehun responed with a slight kiss on Luhan's cheek, his neck turning to reveal the small, dark scorpion tattoo inked onto the ivory skin. 

Yifan shuddered at the memory.

He met Sehun and Jongdae at the initiation. When the affiliates had to pledge their loyalty to the drug lord by marking a tattoo into their body with the clan symbol of a Scorpion. Yifan chose to have his on his bicep, while Sehun went for the neck.

"Ew, don't do your mushy stuff in front of me or Im Gunna puke"

Yifan joked and took a seat Beside Sehun and called for a glass of whisky, smiling warmly as the smaller boy joined him silently with Luhan on his right.

"I gotta pee. Brb "

Luhan said and darted off to the bathroom just as Jongdae set the glasses down on the table. The Bartender chuckled as he leaned over and purred.

"Hello Yifan ~ I'd never thought I'd see you here again "

He had the sleeves of his Polo folded up slightly above his wrist, revealing a familiar black inking onto the pale skin,  nestled nicely behind a wrist watch.

Jongdae had decided to get his tattoo on the wrist. Dumb idea because he was basically handicapped for a full 48 hours.

The older man chuckled as he adjusted his tie and glasses, swirling the whiskey glass around with his fingertips as his elbows rested on the counter top.