welcome to underfell

Third person POV:
The day started as it usually does: UF papyrus (who for this story will be refferred to as edge) kicking UF sans (who'll be fell for this story) out of bed. Literally. Fell whimpered in pain as his 'brother's' sharp heeled boot stabbed him in the rib. He immediately bolted out of bed, not wanting to go through more punishment, and as edge stormed out the door, he yelled: "YOU HAVE 20 SECONDS TO GET READY OR ELSE!" Shit. Fell knew that boss (as he was forced to call him) did not make empty threats. He hurriedly got ready and teleported downstairs with seconds to spare. He knew he wouldn't get breakfast with the stunt he pulled that morning, and started to leave. As he opened the door, edge told him "OH, AND YOU'LL BE PATROLLING HOTLAND TODAY. YOU BETTER NOT SLACK OFF, OR YOU KNOW WHAT'LL HAPPEN"
Fell POV:
Fuck. I hate patrolling in hotland. If I hate anything more then the sharp cold of snowdin, it's the blistering heat of hotland. Not only will I probably die of heatstroke, but that's where undyne patrols, and running into her is pure suicide. Welp, I'm definitely gonna die today. Not that that would be to ba- "ow!!!" I'd been occupied by my thoughts for God knows how long, and boss had got tired of waiting for a response, getting my attention again by driving a sharpened bone through my ribs "UNDERSTAND!?" He screamed "y-y-yes...." I only just managed to choke out a response and he pulled the bone out. "GOOD. AND UNDYNE WILL BE KEEPING AN EYE ON YOU. IF YOU GO TO SLEEP, IT WON'T END WELL. I FIGURED MAYBE THIS WOULD TEACH YOU A THING OR TWO ABOUT DISOBEYING ORDERS. NOW GET GOING, BEFORE I CHANGE MY MIND ABOUT NOT PUNISHING YOU FOR WAKING UP LATE" I listened and scrambled out the door, pulling my hood up and trying to fight against the dagger-like cold that blew at my bones, making me tremble and shake. Ignoring the dirty looks I got from other monsters, I made my way through waterfall, to hotland, being to weak from this morning to teleport. As I reached my station and sat down, I could already feel myself start to heat up. Undyne gave me a small glare of recognition before returning to her duties. In a couple minutes, I'd already taken my jacket off, unable to stand the heat. As I started to consider taking my shirt off too, I suddenly felt my stomach rumble. Great. Still 18 more hours until I can eat anything. God... Maybe I could sneak off and buy something...? Nope, not enough gold... As I kept thinking over possible options, I felt my eyes start to close... I'd only gotten four hours of sleep last night because of how early I go to work and how late boss makes me stay... Ugh... Maybe it wouldn't hurt if I closed my eyes for a couple minutes..?
Third person POV:
As fell slowly started drifting off, undyne walked back in his direction. She noticed he was asleep and kicked the stall, waking him up "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!?" She screamed at him, summoning a spear in her hand. Fell desperately stuttered and tried to answer, but she cut him off by throwing the spear at his head, narrowly missing him as he leaped out the way, and, grabbing his jacket, started to run. "GET BACK HERE YOU LITTLE CUNT!!!" Undyne pulled her spear out of the wall and sprinted after him
Fell POV:
Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck. I didn't know where I was running to, or how I'd outrun undyne, as she was quickly catching up to me. Without thinking, I dashed through the doors of alphys' lab, and frantically searched for a place to hide. As I heard the doors open, I saw a strange machine and sprinted towards it. The doors to the thing opened. I hopped in, and then...

There was a small wooshing sound.

And everything went black.

(Words: 682)