💙 Fuck 💙

Dirty warning, no lemon
(unless y'all like wild shit like that, I'd write it, I guess.)
Also sorry for accidentally get you guys happy on Thursday
Clairo - pretty girl

~~~

I start off my morning at a crisp 6:50 AM. My phone is blowing up, it seems I'm in a group chat, with The group. Since when the fuck did I give them my number? I spot a text from F/N.

You're welcome~

It reads. That sly bitch. I still love her though.

Fuck you

I respond, I see another notification.

??: Hey Y/N, are r u up yet?
Y/N: Yeah, why? Do u wanna walk together or something?
I knew who it was, I changed the contact.
Obviously Sal: exactly that actually, meet me at the doors at 7:20!
Y/N: Okay!

Fuck it, let's dress like a thotty today because I love myself. I throw on my cool F/C SF crop top with fishnets and ripped jeans. I'm fucking rocking it bitch!
I eat a pop tart then grab my stuff and go out. 7:15. Today will be just peachy if Travis doesn't flirt with me or bullies any of my friends. My friends, that's crazy. It's been a while since I've had new friends. Since that bitch fucking snitched on me. Her name was Kaylee, and she snitched on me like a bitch. She told C/N that I loved him. I ending up finding out he hated me, I was in 4 classes with him in that semester. That was last year, they moved for this year.

I find myself at the doors, Baby blue came early. He wore a fiery SF shirt with a striped black and white sleeved shirt under. He wore white pants to tie it all together. I become confident enough to say the nickname out loud. " Hey, Baby Blue. " I say with a wink. I see his ears redden. " Hey, Babe " He responds equally as flirty but fidgety. It is on. I casually say. " Can't wait for school to end already, I just want to see you gripping my- " " What the fuck did I walk in on? " Larry asks. I respond. " A kink/flirt off. " I then whisper in his ear. " watch me turn baby blue into baby red." He nods, Larry is fine with it, but feels like a third wheel. " Oh Kitten, I wonder how it would sound if my name came out of your mout-" " I wonder the same, Princess. maybe then the whole apartments will know then that you are not on the menu. " He responds, ears as red as the can of Cola. Just the same as I bet my face is. " Nope I'm out of here. " Larry walks off. " Didn't think you'd actually keep up with me. Great flirt off dude! " I slapped his back, Larry was only a little bit in front of us. Sal looked disappointed, did he think I was saying real kinky stuff? I hope not, I want to save that for later. I smirk, thinking of what I could do to embarrass that- Y/N get your head out of the gutter! But it's stuck.

~~~

It's still a little before class, so I take out a little black notepad and jot down a poem.

Baby Blue

Bright blue pigtails
Great to pull on
Great sense of style
Would look better without clothes
A cute mask
Better off without it
I can't get him out of my head
Without these dirty thoughts

I smile to myself, he does have cute qualities besides what is kinky about him. Like his soft laughter when the group force laughs cause they don't think it's funny, or the way he perks up when I finally say yes to something. What a cute dork,
I love him.

~~~
It's now lunch, the room is flooded with laughter and other voices. I sat next to F/N today, the first time in a while. F/N poked my face. " Give me the tea! " They groaned. " Me and Baby Blue had a pretty kinky flirt off this morning. " I respond, smirking. I'm not gonna tell her more and she knows it. I frown as I look on my tray. I fucking hate all of the food here since bologna day! I heard from Sal that they might investagate the strange meat today. " I'll be back! " I wave happily at them. I spot the pigtailed boy from across the hallway, so I hurry and run towards them. " What's up fuckers?! " I almost yell at them. "Why are you screaming?" Asks Ash. " Cause fuck you that's why! " We burst out in laughter thanks to my joke. " So are we investigating the odd bologna? " I ask Sal with an oh-so flirty voice, I'm aiming to make him never forget about this morning. " Y-yep. " He remembers.

~~~

The bologna was fucking human meat! We saved Ashley and now I'm heading to the park to do my homework. I'm sure Dad won't mind, and Mom doesn't fucking care.
I set down my supplies at a picnic table, I pick up the math homework and start working, listening to F/M ( Favorite music )

Afterwards

I head home and go straight to bed. But before I do i hear a static

" Larry Face? "

~~~

Aaaaa, I published a little too early. Anyways, enjoy this hot mess of a trainwreck.