💙One last try💙

Can I get a F in the chat please?

--
Y/N.
--
Me and Sal just arrived at Todd's. The ghost shit is too much for me nowadays. I didn't want to listen in. However, it wasn't long until Sal looked at his phone. I went over and peeked just above his shoulder.
" L..larry? " he whispered out.
" I got 2 go "
W..what? My stomach twisted and my eyes teared up. I hoped he was playing some sick joke. Sal called him.
Ring...
Ring...
Ring...
Ring...

He didn't pick up. I was the first to rush out the door. We ran into the now dark and rainy day.
Past Nockfell homes, past the church, and into Addison Apartments. We went into the elevator and Sal slid in his card. It seems he keeps it with him at all times. The door opened and we ran out. " Larry! " I called out, hoping he'd answer. " The tree house! Let's check. " Sal remembered. We ran. Oh god...Larry? He left a note in a plastic baggy. " no. " Sal mumbled. " NOO! " He now yelled, falling to his knees. 

" LARRY! WHAT DID YOU DO?! "

" LARRY! WHY?! "
I hugged him, it didn't help however. I picked up Sal's phone to call Ash. " Hey Sal- " " It's Y/N. Larry's dead and Sal has lost it. " I interrupted. " Well, have you guys called 911? " She asked. " You know how we are with the fake cops, no. Could you come over to the apartments? " She hummed in response, hanging up. I waited in the rain. There wasn't much I could do.

She came and hugged me. Sal kept going on about the cult and that stuff. " Larry isn't in the treehouse, but he isn't seen anywhere. There's only a booze bottle in there. " I frowned. She nodded. Sal wasn't one for drinking, and we both knew that. I hadn't been drinking lately, as I never hung out with Larry as often as Sal did. It had to have been Larry's bottle. I didn't cry. I had to stay strong for everyone. Ashley tried to calm Sal down, but he only got more paranoid. I have never seen him like this, not ever since from when the cult almost hurt me a second time. I was his everything, but not even his everything could calm him down. She tried to urge him inside from the rain, but he refused. They argued. It was horrible to watch knowing they were best friends. She walked away. I stayed with Sal, feeling useless and numb.

It was a bit later that Todd came over. He had my phone and all the gear. " Why'd you guys leave so quickly? Did you also not see my texts? " Sal responded, not acting so insane as earlier. " Larry...He's dead. " Todd teared up. We were like family, all five of us. They went inside the tree. I stayed back, knowing they would do ghostly stuff. I sighed, was Larry really dead? It was a lot to take in. Suddenly, the tree house shook, " Sal! " I heard Todd say. It stopped and I wonder what happened. The place gave me eerie vibes. I saw something go through the apartments. A large thing, with Sal now on top the roof. " Huh? " I grabbed my phone and called someone, Travis. I had no idea what to do so I just..ran. Away from the apartments. " Hello? Y/N? " he called out. " Travis, there's so much shit going on and now I'm freaking the fuck out. " I said into the phone. " Okay. Please calm down, I can't make it there sadly, but I have Duo so we can facetime. " He responded. " Okay. " I breathed out and hung up. He called and I answered. By now I was approaching my house. " T-Travis! Thank god. L-listen, first Larry died then Sal?? Just?? Fucking?? Teleported?? Like what the hell? I don't even know what happened to Todd. I'm so fucking scared. " I ranted as I sped up my pace. " I ran home, although I just got here. " I unlocked my door and got in swiftly. I relocked the door. I turned on the TV and put on the news. It was interrupted by a breaking news. " Holy shit. " Travis spoke. " I totally forgot about- oh. " I looked at the TV. my phone camera pointing at it. " A mass murder at Addison Apartments leaves all residents dead. " The spokesman said. Footage of Sal standing with a stained outfit and bloody knife. " Media has nicknamed him " Sally Face Killer. " " I cried. " Henry...and Lisa.. Oh my god.. " Travis tried to comfort me, but alas, no avail. I cried and cried. Everyone..how could he just kill them? " Y/N, everything will be okay. Everything happens for a reason. Plus, there's still Ashley and Maple, right? " I nodded. " Y-yeah, I'll be okay. I have you too. " I still hiccupped and sobbed. My head pounded. Crying really hard hurts. " I'll let you go, bye Travis. " I hung up the call. Watching as my phone turned black as I turned it off. I needed sleep.