🎭That's super gay🎭

Also happy {late} pride angels!! <3

--

I make it to school. Unharmed and unbothered. I mean the thoughts lingering still hurt, but physically unharmed. Exams are soon like next week?? The fuck? I arrived earlier then usual since I left at like six am. I surprisingly see Ash. I've totally forgotten about her. I wave hi and she does the same. We chat until the dudes come. I smile, then I remember Travis's words. I frown instantly. " fuck. " Ash gets concerned. " Are you okay, Y/N? " i nod and excuse myself. I don't know if i should believe the bastard or not. I ignore it.

---

Wowza, it's years later and it's summer. We graduated last week and everything seems so unreal. I kept in touch with Travis. We was a nice guy, but his shitty dad sucked and swallowed.
Sal had asked me out on a date yesterday and I agreed. I can't decide if I want to wear a casual dress or just casual jeans and a nice pastel sweater. I wear a casual dress with black high heels I can't step in.
Me and Sal live together now! Now, Larry is moving in next week, and it's all we've ever wanted. He just wants Sal to wrap his pickle if we ever do it. To that Sal hit him hard on his back. I can't wait for that day. Everything feels like a dream. I just hope it isn't a nightmare.

I didn't notice Sal coming into my room. " Are you ready, N/N? " He asked, I looked around and saw him in semi formal clothes with some of his hair tied up into a little bun, the rest being down. It made my heart flutter. " Y..yeah, I think I am. " He grabbed my hand and kissed it. " My love. " it made me fall in love with him all over.

The date was fun, but i couldn't walk. When I tripped on the cobblestone pathway on our way home. I stumbled onto Sal. He is still a little gremlin so we both fell onto the pathway. " Ohmyfuckinggod- Are you okay, Sal? " I asked, getting up and taking my hand out for him to get up. He only chuckled in response. " You could've told me you couldn't walk! I wouldn't have made us walk everywhere! " I let out a " hmph. " " I was walking just fine! " " You bumped onto a poor stranger. " I look away. " He bumped into me! L..let's get in the house! " I stormed into the house, almost falling again. I unlocked the door and ran inside, falling flat on my face almost instantly. " phoomk. " I cursed. He chuckled. " Should've took the shoes off. " He picked me up and locked the door. We both fell asleep on the couch cuddling each other.

Next week comes fast, like car crash fast. It's my day off so we decide to go help Larry. It was a calm walk there but it was lovely because we held hands. A wave of uncertainty and nostalgia waved over me. It had been such a long time. I got teary.  Sal noticed this and held my hand tighter. We walked slowly to the front door. I held the doorknob in my hand, almost not wanting to turn it. We had not met Larry in the apartments again. We always went somewhere else nearby or he would come over. It gave me horrid memories. I felt my stomach churn. " it's okay, take deep breaths. You can do this, Y/N. " Sal cooed. I nodded. I twisted the doorknob and opened the door. I'm okay, I'm okay. I calmed down.

We walked up to Mr. Addison. The creepy owner dude. " Well hello, Mr. and Mrs. Fisher. " He greeted. " I haven't seen Mrs. Y/N in a while! " I muttered a hello, not wanting to be here. Sal did all the talking. I walked off, exploring the walls of my cursed childhood. I await in the elevator, holding the door open for Sal. It felt like ages but it probably was just a couple minutes. He walked in and took out the old keycard. I wonder how he didn't lose it over the years.

The elevator ride was soon over and we made our way down. The basement always gave me creeps. I would always rush to Larry's room. Good ol' times. I sigh shakily. I enter Larry's apartment. It's off. Something is off. I just don't know what. " Oh my fucking god, Y/N. I didn't think you'd even go inside! " Larry embraces me in a bear hug. " Me and Sally are gonna go search the apartments, wanna come? " This place is already creepy enough. " I think I'll pass, I'll be with Henry and Lisa if you need me! " I say, walking out and heading right back into the elevator. I hit level 4 and the elevator goes up.

I get there fast and hug both of them. I think of them as my Mother and Father. After I moved with Sal, I didn't keep contact with them.
Larry and Sal come in later. They make talk but not too much considering last Friday they met up. Sal comes to me. " The mystic Ashley is in town today, I'm gonna talk with her alone after this, okay? " Me and Sal didn't have trust issues in our relationship, so I was totally okay with it. I trusted him to tell me everything. I nodded. " Hey, can you tell her I said Hi? " He nods.

A while later, he comes back here. " Me and Larry are done, wanna walk back together? " He holds his hand out for me to grab. " Yeah. " I respond, grabbing his hand and holding it. " Afterwards, I'm going to Todd's place with Neil, wanna come? " I nod. " That sounds nice. " 

as soon as we get to the house, we see Ash with her cool motorcycle. I smile and run towards her. We hug hard and i giggle. " Have fun with Sal! " She nods and finger guns. " I will! " i walk inside the house and lock the door.

I text Travis. A simple "How are you?" He calls me. I pick it up. " My dad fucking a-abused me again. " He says shakily. " C-can I come o-over? " I nod, but he doesn't see. Stupid. " y-yeah, Sal's out right now though. " Sal was totally fine with Travis. He had actually warmed up to him. We kept this from Larry though. He hung up.

I waited. Travis knocked on the door. I instantly unlocked the door and welcomed him inside. I locked the door behind him. I texted Sal. " Hey! Code 27. " Code 27 was that Travis's dad abused him, and he came over. It was our language.
  " So how have you been this week? " I make meaningless small talk, sitting on the couch next to him. " It could be better. There was less abusing then last week though. " i nod. I hug him. " You need help finding an apartment or something? " He only cries into my shirt. " Why are you guys so fucking nice to me?! I was nothing but horrible to you in highschool! " I nodded. " it was horrible, but horrible people can change. you did. "  I hug tighter. " It's gonna be okay. You're gonna be okay. You can get through these hard times. " he cries harder into my shirt. I almost didn't hear his silent " Thank you. "  We stay like that for a while before he lets go.
" Y/N, I know this is the wrong time. It always will be, but I've loved you since highschool. I know you are deeply in love with Sal, but...I just had to let it out. " He kisses me on the cheek. " Your lips are for Sal, I'm sorry. " He gets up and starts to walk out. " Wait! " I yell. " I don't love you Travis, but I'm glad and proud in you. You can get through this. " He nods, on the verge of tears. " Thank you, Y/N. " His voice breaks. I get up and we hug each other one last time. " Thank you so much.. " He lets go and waves bye. " Bye Travis. " I let him go.

-----

I'm sorry for not uploading sooner. Uh. Unedited as always. Sadly  the story will end soon but enjoy the long chapters!