💙I'm turning sad with a jealous obsession.💙

+-Y/N-+

" That morning, I awoke with a pounding headache. I looked over to see Sal.
Gorgeous, loveable Sal. His mask was on the dresser and his eye was staring at me in its container. I scanned his scars, smiling the whole time. I then spotted the wine on the table, so that was the bad idea. I loved him and fell back asleep. "

+--+
Ash
+--+

" I fell asleep in Larry's arms, I told Mom yesterday that I'd be back by tomorrow and she said " Okay, but don't release- "
"My pent up female anger? Got it."
Now that I realize it, it's 7:50 and Larry is playing with my soft brown hair. " She's so beautiful. " he muttered.
"Thanks!" I giggled
" OH FUCK- "

+--+
Y/N
+--+

" It was the next day, Monday. Oh how I hated this day. A new girl with blond hair and exotic golden eyes tryed to court my Sal. I hated every bit of it. He was oblivious! I frowned so much that day, was I just one date that didn't work out? I couldn't help the voices that crawled into my head. I walked into a dead end. I was gonna leave, but I saw a figure, with red eyes and a black body. I ran my way to science. Kayla ( sorry if your name is Kayla then feel free to change it! ) Grassyfield. She stole my mans. I was sad that F/N left, we could've beat her to a pulp. Oh god, hear my thoughts! Did that ghost do something to me?
I'll turn to the ghostnabbers at lunch today.

-+Lunch+-

"Guys!" I rush to my seat with my tray, but Kayla is sitting in my spot next to Sal. I frown and sit next to Maple. No one even heard or saw me cause they're filthy rats drooling over Kayla Grassyfield. Fuck. I can't even trust my own mind. I rush to the restroom and hurry into a stall to cry. I tried hush my crying, but I'm positive it got louder. I cried for the rest of lunch. "

-----
Sal

Fisher
-----

Kayla was Christian, as I suspected. She believed in homosexuality though. I frowned, it had already poison her mind and Kayla had to be involved. I had to get details, I have to be hers to get the info. I frowned even more at that fact.

I missed Y/N. I missed her when she stirred awake with a hungover, when she would smoke, the way she held it as she frowned to the world. I am in love, but she can't be with me. I would bid her farewell and continue searching for the cult. I have to keep her safe,
I don't want her to die too,
Just like Mom.

----
Y/N
L/N

Tw// Sad BoY tImE//Tw
Aka, some pretty suicidal shit.
----
I frowned the whole day, letting dark thoughts enter my already-dead mind. I gave him a chance, he snatched it, but got too greedy. I still love him.

I took a puff of my cig, I didn't care anymore. Free, like a pigeon. I chuckled. I crunched the lit cigarette into the ground. I began writing. I couldn't let my parents know, I would make two separate notes and hope for the best.

Dear Sal, Ash, and Larry,

Hey guys, I love you all, uh, fucking, read your own paragraph and nobody else's or you're dead. Give the other note to my parents.

SAL:
You are the best fucking person I met in my life.

I sniffed, god, I am so stupid. I liked the wind and crisp night sky, I looked at my phone and looked at the time, 11:11.

Lucky.
I finished the note and picked up my walky talky.

"Anyone-" it crackled. "Up right now? "

" yeah, what's up, Y/N? "

Sal, the best fucking person I need right now.

" It's not your fault, its mine. Don't blame yourself. Baby blue- "

I sniffed as the tears dropped onto the crackly walky talky.

" I love you. Anything you'd like to say? "

All I heard was the roof door of Addison Apartments.

" Thank god- Y/N, do you know how fucking worried I am?! " He yelled.
He showed signs of worry, his mask wasn't on, I saw tears, and it wasn't his usual outfit on.

I sniffed in response. I saw it behind him, the red eyed demon. Fuck you.

I hugged him. " don't blame yourself. " I handed over the notes.

" PLEASE Y/N, DON'T DO IT. "
He screamed, I'm sure it woke up everyone, even Larry.

But I had already swallowed the sleeping pills.

I felt my vision get dark.

" Y/N!! "

" So..rry... "

_---------_

780 words, oof
I try to go for 1000 but this is cause the next chapter will be better!

Ms. Y/N? Ms. Y/N!? Oh my fucking god, she fucking dead.

Or is she?

Edit: fixed some typos so yeah, I'll upload a chapter soon!