💙 School Fucking Sucks 💙

Hey Angels! How are ya? Welcome to a new chapter. Now here's a question, would you like a oneshots book or just for me to focus on this? Think about it.
Wet baes - Girl
Smh they're so underated.

--+--
SCHOOL FUCKING SUCKS
POV: SAL FISHER.
--+--

I hear the alarm ring, waiting for me to click into reality. Well, fuck you alarm. I want to sleep. I sneak a peek at the time, and holy fuck ( sorry Travis ) it is 7:30. I stretch and get up, remembering all the past events yesterday. My last meeting with Travis, and hanging out with Y/N.

-+ERROR+-
+-MEMORY COMING BACK.-+
PREFORMING A FLASHBACK..
SUCCESSFUL!
-+-+-

"Stay the fuck away from her!" (I give up on neutral pronouns so fix them in your mind if you want to.) Travis barked, pushing me away from him. " from who? " I asked, dumbfounded. " Y/N! " he said through gritted teeth. No way could I stay away from Y/N. She's the best person in my life, besides the gang. " and why should I? " I questioned. " B-because, just stay away from her! "

-+ENDING FLASHBACK.MP3+-
-+NO MORE MEMORY OF SCENE.+-

Fuck, I did that? I had gotten ready and was now running to the stairs, no time for elevators. I had worn pants with a chain on them, cause they looked nice and for once I had my hair down due to rush. I had Larry's SF shirt in black so I wore that. I huffed and puffed to school.

-+POV CHANGE: Y/N.+-

I had already been waiting in Math, why isn't Sal here? I mean, he could've died due to embarrassment from him saying I love you last night. The sweet memory now stains my thoughts, burning the lesson of yesterday. As I force my daydream gaze to the door, and smile as I see a out-of-breath Sal. I don't think it helps that his mask is on. I chuckled, he was almost late.

+--+

I think F/N caught me staring at him in class.

+-LUNCH-+

Lunch fucking sucked today, and let me tell you why.

+--+
It started when I sat next to Sal and so did Larry. We were laughing and making dirty jokes, plus added glares from injured Travis. It was only his nose so he stayed in school but got out early yesterday. I felt his eyes piercing into my back. Then like always, he walked up to me. " Be a freak then, I don't fu..fucking care! " Trav stuttered, slamming his hands on our table. " Yeah, well at least I have friends! " I yelled back. Now Larry and Sal joined in, spewing insults and shit. Travis had enough and angrily stomped to the restroom. " Huh, I wonder what that was for. " I questioned out loud.

-+POV CHANGE: SAL FISHER.+-

I didn't hesitate to go to the restroom too, because I wanna know why that cunt did what he did. As soon as I do, I get my answer.

-+POV CHANGE: ???.+-
-+TW; SAD THOUGHTS AND ABUSE MENTION.+-

I quietly sob as my write my note, my tears hit the paper and it turns to soggy mush.
Pitter.
Patter.
The rhythmic noises give me a headache, or maybe it's the salty tears coming to my eyes. I frown and my body goes ragdoll-like across my note and the toliet. I silence my sobs as soon as I hear a soothing voice ask me.

" Are you okay? "

I clutch my necklace, the cross my mother gave me, the reason miracles happen to me. It reminds me of Dad and I start crying again.

" Y..yes, well- "

I sniff, fuck, why am I so emotional!?

" not really. "

Weak, I'm a weak, validation-seeking bitch. I sob once more

Worthless
Cliche bully
Just die
Dad already hates you
Mom did too.
It's why she left you
To rot in her enjoyment-
-Stop!
" STOP!
STOP!"
I clutch my knees and curl up.

" Let me in, Travis. "

Oh fuck, he knows me too? This is bad.
" Go..go away! " I manage to sob out.

" it's okay. "

I get up unlock the door seeing-

-Travis with puffy eyes and his cross out. There's a pencil on the floor with a paper with some words.

-++-

-Sal fisher with his stupid prosthetic and his arms out, offering a hug.

" Why? "

" Because I care. "

--And I embrace his warmth.

-+POV CHANGE: Y/N.+-

Sal didn't come back out for the end of lunch, but I think he's fine. I'm walking to my next class, english, when I get pulled into a janitors closet.

" Who are you? Why'd you pull me in here? " I question to the dark.

It's dark until I hear a clink and see Larry in a SF sweater and casual pants.
" Hey Y/N, I need your advice. " He looks away, flustered
Is this about his crush on Sal?
" Yeah, shoot! " I respond, nervously smiling. Oh fuck, what do I say? Do I just go along with it like I didn't know about it at all?

" I..I have a crush on this boy. We're really good friends and I don't..don't wanna ruin our friendship. "

He frowned, upset at the boy, oR SHOULD I SAY SAL?

I should

-Tell him I accept him and go with it.

-Accept him and ask if it's Sal.

+----+

886 Words

Chose and I'll have a longer chapter out soon. Also think about that oneshot sf book!