💙Philip💙

hihi! its akiko here and i'd like to say that i love all you angels out there <3

-----

I decided it's better to not knock on his door. He's sleeping and I shouldn't bother him just because i'm a scared bitch. I frown and return back to the elevator and go straight to the first floor. I slip past Mr. Addison and quietly open the front door. I walk to the local park, no one is there so I sit next to the pond with f/c flowers.

I sigh and lay on the cold bench. " Why are you here? " another blue haired boy, yay. This isn't sal however. I look up and see a boy with teal hair and a black shirt with red stripes shirt. I've seen this boy in the lunch room, i don't know his name. " Couldn't sleep, but i could ask you the same question. " I reply. he looks off to the side. " good question, nightmare. this is my safe place. " I get up and scoot to the right. i motion for him to sit next to me, and he gladly does so. " so what's your name? Mine is Y/N. " I smile. " I'm Philip, but I've seen you next to Larry and Sally Face! " his eyes gleam. " How is it being with the cool social outcasts? " i chuckle lightly at his childlike demeanor. " it's crazy. If you were to ask me a year ago, I would say that it's fun and I love all of them. Asking me now I say that it's still crazy, I mean who knew love can make you try to kill yourself? "
I look up at the still darkened sky.

" wait you were the girl on tv about a week ago? "
I give a weak nod.
He also nods, confirming he had that information.
" Hey, it'll be okay. You can get past this! "

His words gave me hope but not for long.

--
After school.
--

I stop straight at my apartment door when I see two envelopes in the cracks. I pick them up. One from Travis, and the other has unreadable scribbles on the top. I rip open Travis' note.

Hey Bitch #2,
I've left this note here for you because we got off on the wrong foot. I know we fought but you have something in you, it tells me you're crucial to the story. Meet up with me soon
555-297-2873.
(Random number ↑)

I feel sick to my stomach, but I tuck it under my armpit. I'll text him soon. I can't open the other envelope. I just throw it on the floor, it gives me bad feelings. I open my apartment door and grab my phone from my back pocket. I text Travis

Hi, bitchorino.

Hi, Y/N.

I didn't think he would respond that quickly!

i never expected you
to text formally,
like on jah.

Who the fuck is Jah?

Nevermind, what did
you want anyways?

Meet at the park
nearby at say, 5:30?

Fine. I'll be there.

I turn my phone off and throw it downwards. I groan and stretch. Its 4:30 and it takes me about 25 minutes to walk there. I wanna be there early. I decide to look decent too. I grab my phone and headphones. Throwing on a black skirt and fishnets, i grab my fake leather jacket and walk out my room. I write a quick sticky note and start to walk slowly since I have time. I blast some chill song and wait for the elevator to open.

--

I sit at a nearby bench and wait for Travis. i scroll through Kistagram and snort at meaningless memes. I don't notice Travis sitting next to me and looking at the memes with me. " My personal favorite is the bowling ball screen when you get a strike. " " AHSUG- WHat ThE fUCk. " he chuckles, " You screamed so gosh damn louD! " " shut uP. " i smile. " What did you call me for here anyways? " Travis inhales. " So, the cult needs your he-" "A fUCkInG cULt?! " i exhale. " sorry, got out of hand. It depends with what? " he frowns. " blue haired baby is bad news! He has the heart of kindness, but a soul from a demon. It will result in you dying. " "Pshht. I'll be fine. I'll prove it to you in a couple years. " I set a reminder on my phone in a couple of years. " Don't say I didn't warn you. "
" Got it. "
" You're important. You can't die, Y/n. "
" I'm not the important key in this fucking story! " I frown.
" Fine, don't call me when you are bleeding out. " He says bitterly. " I..hhh..I care about you so much, Y/N. " Travis starts to tear up. " I..i don't want you to die. " I hug him tightly. " Shh, it's okay, Travis. " His sobbed hiccups are hushed as I let him cry into my chest. " Pervert.. " I mutter, although it is my fault for putting him there.

--

I'm back home. The room is a lot colder.
I stare out my window. The sun is setting and the stars are brightening. This is the perfect time to go to sleep. I feel like I'm forgetting something. Oh well!

---

Buzz.
Buzz.
Buzz.
I hit snooze.

Darkness reclouds my vision.

BuZZ.
BuZZ.
BuZZ.

It's louder. it hurts my head.
" fuck you... "
I hit my phone, hitting a button.
I get up, and my head is pounding. I groan. I woke myself up at five am for a reason.
What was that reason?
F

uck.
I sleepily walk to my bathroom and brush my teeth. Fixing my hair and picking at my flaws. Disgusting rat. I frown. I wobble over to my dresser and put on some artsy clothes. A blue sweater with yellow embroidered flowers near the collar and on the sides of both sleeves. I thrown on some denim jeans and to the ankle white socks. I wear black shoes. Exams are coming up. Eh studying is for nerds,
And people who pass..

Summer is closer then I think. Not too far within my grasp. Maybe a nice classic beach chapter will come, but the author is always a lazy piece of shi- " back to the script! " sorry.

I decide to catch up on my studies until six am.

I gather my cool stationery and stuff it into my backpack.
I start walking out of the apartments and start to slowly walk to Nockfell High.

--

whoo chapter.
It is summer and let's hope I get more chapters out!
Also it's 2:20 am and it's time to write oneshots babey!

I made a SF oneshot book so go check that shit out.

I just made this and it is unedited so I hope you enjoy.