🎭 Bitch + bonus! 🎭

I fucking love y'all, you are Angels! Yes that's the name for the fans of this horrible fanfic! I hope you have a wonderful day!

Cuco - Lo que siento

~~~

I woke up, 6:00. Great, just great. I groan as I pick myself up. I was badass yesterday but it's kinda chilly so let's go with this.
It's a oversized pastel (F/N) sweater, I pick a white sailor skirt and smile. I decide with a pair of clear socks with white ends that are adorable. My pastel rainbow boots cover them.
Optional:
I brush the tangles out of my (H/C) hair. I put my hair in pigtails and tie bows on them. I am ug-beautiful!

I grab my homework on my bed and cram it into my cute F/C messenger bag. It's pretty but doesn't have much space. The things I do for myself. I put cute pastel clips in my hair. (A/N: I'll nEvER be aS pRettY as tHe othEr gIRlS )

7:00, I'm bored. Dad and Mom are asleep. Fuck. I start up the walky talky. Static, it's on. " who the fuck is up? " I ask, clearly annoyed that I forgot about my phone until now. " Me, guess we're just waiting on Larry Face. " A calm voice speaks out of the piercing static. " Wanna walk together without Larry as a joke? " " You know it! "

**short timeskip

" Hey Baby Blue! " I yell out from behind him. It's now his permanent nickname. " Hello N/N! " The blue boy smiled. I guess that's now my new nickname. " Did I kesp you waiting? " I reply with a sweet smile as we start to walk. " Not at all, Y/N. " He says with a laugh, that wonderful sound. I guess it's not that awkward even after that kinky morning yesterday. " GUyS wAiT! " I hear a certain brown-haired boy yell from behind us. " Hurry up Larry! " I giggle as I grab Sal's hand and run off to school.

Timeskip brought to you by an out of air lar-bear!

" Fu..fuck you guys. " Larry panted out between short breaths. I laughed. " should've woken up earlier~ " Sal joined in 'bullying' Lar-Bear. " You r a n after us, curse words spilling out of your mouth like Y/N spills tea! " He laughed out. " I bet you woke the neighbors up! " we all started laughing.

Then Travis walked up.
" Aw look at the loser gang, why don't you join me, Babe? " His horrible smirk irritated me the most. " These are my friends, they're better unlike your bitchy ones. " I growled at him, pointing at his wimpy Christian friends. " Fine bitch, if you wanna hang with a loser, you'll feel like a loser! " he threw a hit at me. Fortunately, I caught it and with my other hand, I struck him right in his other eye. Oh fuck me. "don't mess with me. " And now I've just got on the bad side of Travis Phlips. Once again, f u c k m e . " You'll regret that L/N. " He threatened me like he's my parent. I was scared as fuck but Sal and Larry cheered me on. I put on a fake smile. " Are you guys cool? Do you need me to hit him again for calling you losers? " I asked, stretching the lie that I was confident. " Nah, you were fucking awesome Y/N! " Larry praised. I nervously chuckled. " Thanks guys, but we're gonna be late to Math! " It was an obvious lie, we got there super early. I still speed-walked to Math, I sat down next to where F/N would be. Damn it, I forgot my phone. I curse to myself, well I don't need it anyway.

Lu nch bit ch!

I inhale shakily as I touch my fist. I'm currently sitting in the bathroom worrying about this morning. I hate Travis, and I don't want to confront him again. I exhale hurriedly and hold my breath as I hear footsteps echo all over the empty room. Don't choke, don't choke.
I had been crying earlier like a bitch, I didn't wanna give it away now cause I knew who's shoes those were.

Sal's favorite pair of blue converse.

I had knew since we bumped into each other, he never seemed to take it off. It fit the petite boy so well. I wanted a pink pair last year of that same brand. It had glitter lines and a rainbow inside. The black one was cute too, Decorated in goth, dripped in black items. I'm getting off topic to avoid sobbing out loud.

"Y/n? I know you're in here."

I love that man but I don't want to face him now, not while I'm a whiny bitch. I hear a light knocking on the stall door. " Y/N, please I'm getting worried. Can you open up the stall? " I struggle to my feet, head down. I unlock it and Sal runs to hug me. " Y/N! Are you okay, why'd you run off like that, the group's worried sick! " I hated how much Sal asked but I loved that he cared. " I'm fine, I just don't wanna face Travis.. " I told the truth. I hated lying, especially if it was to him. I also had collapsed in his warm, cat hair covered, arms. It was warm and comfortable, it made me cry even more, I'm such an emotional bitch. Sal muttered sweet nothings and patted my back, safe. I felt safe in his arms. I gathered myself and got off him. " Thank you, Sal. " I smiled sweetly at him, I took the chance to kiss him on his prosthetic cheek. I chuckled softly. " what's so funny? " Baby blue questioned like a confused puppy. " I got my lip gloss on your prosthetic! " I smiled as I wet my eyes with some wet toilet paper to return them to normal. " Here- " I tried to wipe it off with the wet paper. " There! Next time I'll be sure not to aim for the prosthetic " I winked at him. I hugged Sal tightly, I loved this fool. " Let's go eat, huh? " He asked me. " I wanna skippp. " I groaned, not wanting to make the mistake I did last time, move. " Your education matterssss. " Sal frowned, mimicking my groan of annoyance. " Fine. " I got out of his soft grasp™ and got up. " Fuck- " I fell right in Baby blue's arms and I couldn't feel my legs. At that time I thought no one was there, but I look at the door and Ash sneaking photos of us. " Aww, caught in the act. " She frowned, she clearly had more photos then what I know of. Sal looked back. " What the hell Ashley? "
I giggle at his reaction. " It's fine, let's go to the table. " We all walked back together.

-----
|s a l s  p o v|
-----

I gulped as I rang the doorbell. I was infront of Y/N's apartment, wearing a light blue skirt and my iconic black sweater, I'm wearing the same socks n shit from earlier. I hear the door open and I'm met by a really fucking cute princess! Oh, it's just y/n. " Hey Y/N! " I smile, peeking in. " Hey baby blue, you're just in time. " they smile, blinding my retinas with such a gorgeous copy. "Now go pick a movie for us to watch in that bin over there. " she swiftly got me in and locked the door in one movement. I was immediately hit by F/S ( favorite scent ). It smelled great and reminded me of Mom a little bit. That's because she made me safe just like how it feels now in Y/N's apartment. I sat on the couch and pulled over the bin. There was Aisney movies, maybe they like those a lot? Gim Lurton was also a theme full in here. I also saw a lot of indie movies, ya know, the stuff you don't see in Wetflix or Julu. " Having a hard time? " I hear a wonderful voice question. " Yeah, let's watch your favorite horror movie! " I decided, hoping they'd get scared enough for me to comfort them. " Okay! " they pick up a copy of f/h/m. (favorite horror movie)

~~~

" AAAA! "

I scream out, another jumpscare. I huddle closer to Y/N. They let out a chuckle and pause the movie. " We don't have to finish it, I've seen this a thousand times already. " they offer, trying not to burst out in laughter.
" F-fuck you. "
" Gladly. "
I grow flustered, but maybe it's how hot the mask is. It's too late to take it off now. They look at the time. " Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck- " I start to worry. " What's wrong? " they let out a sigh. " Sorry to be a buzzkill but you have to leave. Like now. " I question "Why?" " Because my mom is coming now hurry! " They started cleaning up fast, it doesn't look to be the first time they've done this. " I love you Y/N. " I hurriedly say as I rush out the door, I know they heard. I wait for the elevator and luckily it's empty so I go in right as I see some adults enter the apartments.

1533 words

Whew, I did a lot more words this chapter and now your bonus!

A crappy edit by me!
I hope you guys enjoyed todays chapter I'll try to have another out soon!