Chapter Five

Hey guys!!
Here is the chapter finally!! Thank you for being patient with me when I changed the schedule last minute. I will admit even though it was hard posting two books a day apart I also had a bit of writers block with story I'm not going to lie. But luckily I picked up ideas with this story fast and I am ready to get back into writing. No chapter next Sunday!! But if you are reading Only You as well I have a Valentines Day special coming out on Thursday before I leave for my Panic concert 😊
I hope you guys enjoy this chapter see you in two weeks!!
Directioner4ever1314💗
******************************************

LISA'S POV

It's after school and I am hanging out by my locker with Shawn a few of Shawn's friends and Ali. Shawn's friends were mainly having their own conversation, while Shawn is paying more attention to us.

" Ali please don't leave me tomorrow.. You can't go to fucking Ohio." I whined a little, knowing this was my last full school day with Ali since the semester ends tomorrow.

" Believe me I don't want to go to Ohio with my dad and his whore of a girlfriend. She wants me to start calling her mom, like that's ever going to happen." Ali replied and rolled her eyes.

" Hey whatever your name is. If you want to try out for cheer, which I highly doubt you'll get in. Get your ass to the gym coach wanted me to tell you!" Bree yelled at me, as she walked past me with Cole. Cole gave me an apologetic smile which made me smile a little.

" You better go before Bree rips your head off." Shawn mumbled, and I couldn't help but snicker a laugh.

" But I don't want to say goodbye to Ali yet." I sighed.

" Hey, I'm still coming over to Brendon's tonight right?" Ali asked me. " I can't believe I just said that." She finished, breaking the tender moment.

" Yes your still coming. My mom's even letting me spend the night." I smiled.

" Damn that's big of her. I hope you don't get a custody battle like Ali. Sorry Ali." Shawn quickly said.

" It's fine, I really hope what happened to me doesn't happen to you either. What the judges and parents don't realize is how much stress it puts on the actual kids. Even though they are trying to do what's best for the kids." Ali explained.

Ali, Shawn and I ended up saying goodbye to each other after we continued to talk for a little bit more. I made my way to the gym, but even though this is a private school it's still huge as hell and takes a lot of walking which I know I'm already late. After a long time walking I finally made it into the gym and opened the doors. When I did of course everyone looked at me and I sighed. I hate being the center of attention, and what makes it even worse is the whole football and basketball team is watching the girls. Which means Cole is here.

" Ah miss Tanner so glad you could finally join us. Please sit down you luckily haven't missed the instructions." Coach Roday said, as she walked back up the front of the girls.

A lot of the girls that were trying out are already in uniforms. Even if you are already on the team you still have to re try out. But I did notice a group of new girls and I made my way over to them. I somehow managed to find Cole in the group and he gave me a wink before turning his attention to Bree. I blushed a little, and I honestly had no idea why he is being so nice to me lately.

" We are going to go over part of the routine that is going to be apart of our Nationals performance. Which means if you don't have it down now your never going to have it by the time we learn the full thing, and it's a hard routine. After we practice we are going to put you in groups. Once we put you in your groups we will practice one more time before your final try out begins. Just because you made it on the team the first time does not mean you'll make it on the team this time. Everyone got it?" Coach Roday strongly asked.