Chapter Twenty ( Final Chapter)

LISA'S POV

" Hey Lisa." Cole softly said.

" What.. what are you doing here?" I asked, stumbling on my words.

" I really want to talk to you. But I didn't know when would be a good time, and if I didn't do it before the school year ends I would hate my self. Can we please just talk?" Cole asked, with hope in his eyes.

" Cole I just said goodbye to my dad. Andrew just left too. If this is a goodbye talk which we had a few days ago when we broke up than I don't want to hear it." I breathed.

" No, it's an I'm sorry talk and I'm fighting for you talk. Please Lisa." Cole begged.

I thought about for a few minutes and a huge part of me really wanted to be with him again. But apart of me didn't want too.

" Fine. Just let me change into pants instead of being in pajama pants and get a sweatshirt." I said.

" Okay, I'll be in the car waiting." Cole said, and I closed the door.

I quickly walked up the stairs and put on some pants. I grabbed a Panic sweatshirt that I secretly got at one of my dads shows. My dad would kill me if I bought merch when he could just get it for me. I held onto my necklace as I looked at my self in the mirror already starting to miss my dad. I grabbed my phone and even though I am still pissed at my mom, my dad was right. I still love her and need to respect her. I texted my mom saying I was going out but I would be no later than midnight. I grabbed my house key and quickly walked out locking the door.

I made my way into Cole's car and it felt weird being in the car again, after the last time I was in here we were saying I love you to each other and than we broke up and I never looked back.

" If you don't mind me asking really fast, you mentioned Andrew left. Why?" Cole questioned.

" He's sick of my moms bullshit with this whole custody battle. But I don't want to talk about this right now, I want to talk about why you are here." I told him, trying not to cry.

I saw that we were making our way to the freeway which I am a little confused about. I thought this was just suppose to be a small drive.

" I thought we were just driving around?" I continued to ask, not waiting for him to response to my first statement.

" We are, I just prefer freeway drives instead of neighborhood drives." He said, shrugging his shoulders. " I know I've said this to you, and you don't want to hear it. But I fucking love you Lisa, and it's killing me that you are in this car and you are not my girlfriend." Cole sighed.

" If you love me than you shouldn't have agreed to Bree's games. You saw the shit I was going through." I reminded him, folding my arms to hug my self.

" I know, but at the same time I didn't think I would like you this much. I know that doesn't make it right, but it's the truth. I just cared about me and getting into Harvard even though that is three years away. But my dad puts so much pressure on me to start preparing now. He even wants me to do a football scholarship and I don't even know if I want too. I like basketball more. But my dad thinks that sport is for wimps just like being a pop singers. Which he called your dad that by the way." Cole admitted to me, and I could feel the stress that started to build up in side of him.

" My dad sings alternative, not pop." I pointed out. " Why didn't you tell me about your dad sooner? I would have understood more, I mean not the cheating on me part. But everything else. I never even got the chance to see how I felt about your parents my self, and I really wanted too meet them." I finished.