Chapter Fourteen

Hey guys!!
Sorry this chapter is late, I got sick... and I am still sick, which is great. Also I had a lot of hard personal issues going on that I'm trying to recover from. The only good thing about being sick is watching Netflix all day long. Anyways, so Incase you guys don't know I have a new series out!! It's called " If I Can't Have You" it isn't a Panic! fan fiction but it's The 1975 fan fiction. It's new for me to write in a new fandom but I am super excited about this. After this up coming weekend Little Urie will go back to being posted every other weekend since I will be writing " If I Can't Have You " when I'm not posting this. I hope you check it out it would mean the world to me and I wanted to write another book since you guys helped get this book to 1K along with Dying In LA. I have one more announcement coming later this week!! Probably on Friday when I update the other book. There will be a chapter this next Sunday, it's after this Sunday that will go back to it's normal schedule.
P.S. HAPPY PRIDE MONTH!!!
Directioner4ever1314 🏳️‍🌈💕
*******************************************

LISA'S POV

" Aw Lisa I am so happy you and Shawn are friends again. Diana and I were about to take matter's into our own hands." My mom said, as I am talking to her on the phone on my way to Brendon's house.

" Me too. I didn't realize how much I needed him around until we made up." I replied out of breath, as I walked up the hill that lead to Brendon's house.

" How come you are walking to Brendon and Sarah's today? They usually always pick you up." My mom pointed out.

" Dad had a business meeting, and Sarah works too remember? So she can't always come and get me. I also don't mind walking, it's a really nice day." I reminded mom, convincing her that my dad and Sarah are doing a good job at taking care of me.

The only reason my mom is worried about Brendon is because I've gotten my self really attached to him, especially with calling him dad. My mom still thinks Brendon is going to abandon me, and is preparing to help me if that does happen. I don't think it will. Unless my mom makes a big deal about everything, than I think it could turn something into that.

" Right I know, sorry. It's not that I don't have faith in you're dad or Sarah. It's just different, I mean what if Andrew and I come home and you would rather stay at Brendon and Sarah's and just start to visit us on the weekends." My mom finally explained.

" Mom that's crazy. You know that will never happen, and I love Brendon being my dad just as much as I love Andrew always being there for me. I don't know why I've never called Andrew dad, and I feel bad that I don't. But because I am calling Brendon dad, and I am here this entire week. Nothing will change when you guys come home. I mean a few tattoos, and Brendon's drinking buddy but that's it." I smirked, even though my mom couldn't see it.

" Haha funny Lisa, alright I should go. Have fun with Shawn tonight, tell you're dad I'll call him later." My mom said, as I walked up to the front door.

" I will mom. Love you." I said, as I opened the house door.

" Love you too."

My mom and I hung up the phone and that walk made me even more exhausted than I already am. Even though I had a curfew before 1:00 am last night I still had to be up at 5:00 am for school. I closed the door behind me, Penny along with Bogart came around the corner and started jumping on me and doing spins.

" Hey guys." I smiled at them, as I bent down to pet them.

I started to yawn and all I wanted to do is sleep instead of going to the observatory. After petting Penny and Bogart for a little bit, I sat up and started walking through the quiet house.