Chapter Six

Hey guys!!
Panic! At The Disco was amazing 😭 my concert depression is slowly getting over with, which is good because I can listen to them again without feeling depressed. I still can't believe I saw them twice on the PFTW tour. Also even though this chapter is posted an hour later it's Sarah Urie's birthday so Happy Birthday Sarah!! Which is ironic because in this chapter it is Lisa's birthday 😂
Reminder no chapter next Sunday, but a chapter on Saturday for Only You!!
P.S. I make these chapters long since you guys have to wait every other week for this book to get updated I made this chapter a long one instead of making it a two part. Because half way in the chapter I would make it a two part special, but the story needs to continue on so that's how the writing is going to go insanely long chapters instead of two parts. I hope you enjoy!!
Directioner4Ever1314💕
*******************************************
LISA'S POV

I had walked into school and started to get butterfly's in my stomach. Not only is my birthday today, but I find out if I made cheer. I started to make my way to the gym as my phone is blowing up with text messages. From my mom, Andrew, to my cousins, Ali, Brendon, Sarah, Shawn, and a few of my aunts and uncles who live out of state.

Ali: Happy Birthday Lisa!! I'm really sorry I can't be there with you today, but I promise on spring break I'll make it up to you.

Sarah: Happy Birthday!! Good luck on finding out if you make cheer, let me know how it goes (:

Mom: Happy Birthday sweetheart!! I am so happy to have you in my life, I will be picking you up from school today and I have a surprise for you. I love you and text me about cheer!!💕

Andrew: Happy Birthday Lisa!! I am so honored to be your step dad these past few years, you are like a blood daughter to me and I hope I am like a dad you've always wanted. I'll see you tonight and you have your moms DNA because of that you will have cheer in the bag, have a good day!!

Brendon: Hey kid Happy Birthday!! Sarah and I won't be able to make it tonight, I'm really sorry. We both want to be there, but I have meetings for this next album to get done and I need to get a few more songs done. I've been delaying them and we are getting ready for the few shows this up coming week. I will make it up to you I promise.

After reading Brendon's text message I got a little sad. I know he can't help the nights he has band stuff for his new up coming album that I'm not allowed to speak about, but it really sounded like he could make it. I also really want him there considering he has already missed a lot of my birthday's. Even though that is not his fault by choice. At least Andrew will be there, he has never let me down or missed a birthday. I know with Brendon him being in one of the most famous bands it comes with the price, but he did promise and I'm afraid to tell mom that he can't come after all because she is going to kill him for letting me down last minute.

I looked at the last text message from my cousins and aunts, uncles. The last message I opened is from Shawn.

Shawn: Make a stop by your locker before you head to the gym and I'll come with you.

I am about half way to the gym and I groaned a little knowing my locker is clear on the other side, and the bell for first period is going to ring soon. I picked up the speed of my walking and started to head to my locker when I past Cole with his friends and he stopped me.

" Hey Lisa Happy Birthday!" Cole said to me, and I felt my heart flutter a little as I stopped in my tracks but faced the direction I needed to go.

" Thanks! How did you know it's my birthday?" I asked him.

" We're friends on Facebook." Cole replied, and I felt stupid right away.