Chapter Seventeen

Hey guys!
Alright last hour of it being Sunday and the weekend but I still got it up and I am pretty proud of my self. Sorry this week was a lot, I worked and had a lot of events going on. This upcoming weekend is going to be busy for me too. I see Hugh Jackman on Friday and than Ariana Grande on Saturday so I'm really going to try and write a ton throughout the week so I can get the next chapter out for you guys. Also thank you for 2K reads on this story like are you serious?? Never in a million years did I think anyone would like this story. When I first started it I was pretty much just writing shit and hoping it was good m. Thank you to everyone who has voted, read, commented and added it to your library's. I see them all and it means so much. Okay wow, so I totally thought I posted this last night ( Sunday) but I guess my half asleep ass didn't think so😂 shout out too patdliving for reminding me!!
P.S. I did delete my 1975 fan fiction, I just wasn't feeling it and tbh I wanted to write this story more.
See you on the weekend! ( hopefully because I suck at posting )
Directioner4ever1314💕
********************************************

LISA'S POV

It's the next day and I hate being at school right now. I've never felt so alone before, especially now that Cole and I have broken up and none of his friends are talking to me like they use too. All I wanted to do is eat ice cream and watch horrible movies and cry. I haven't done that yet, and I also wanted to hear from my dad but he has been ignoring me. I knew it is because my mom is suing Brendon for full custody over me and he is getting ready to go back on tour. My mom tried to wait for Andrew and I to talk, but she past out on the couch and was gone before she could say anything to me before school. Which frankly I didn't want to talk to her. I am by my locker and I could feel the tiredness overcome me. I had been crying all night, and when I finally stopped and fell asleep my alarm went off right away. Cheer practice was hell today considering how tired I am. I got yelled at for all the mistakes I was making, and of course Bree ended up taking over. I am by my locker putting all of my books away that I didn't need for the weekend, and grabbed the books I did need for homework. I heard girls next to me start talking about Sadie Hawkins and I winced a little and wanted to cry knowing Cole and I couldn't be Aurora and Prince Phillip. My mom and I found the perfect dress and everything.

I heard someone come from behind me and and I closed my eyes, hoping that it wouldn't be him.

" Hey.. can we-talk?" I heard Shawn quietly asked, and I turned around.

" Why? One minute you kiss me and we don't talk. Now I'm not with Cole and you want to talk? Shawn I'm exhausted from last night, and I just found out that my mom is-" I paused, not knowing if I wanted to tell Shawn what else is going on. It felt weird to.

" Your mom is what?" Shawn raised an eyebrow, leaning against the locker closer to me.

" My mom is suing Brendon for full custody. Which means if my mom wins I will most likely never see him again. Brendon is suing my mom for partial custody. This has been my biggest fear Shawn, I can't loose Brendon. Not now, not after I've started calling him dad. I need him." I choked, finally starting to cry.

" Hey Lisa.." Shawn said, pulling me into a hug.

I wanted to fight his hug because I didn't know where our friendship stood. But I let him hug me, and I held onto him tight.

" My dads ignoring me too, I've tried calling him this morning, on my lunch break and I've been texting him but no answer.. I need his energy and humor to help me get through this break up. I even need Sarah." I cried, and held onto Shawn tight.

" Look I know we haven't been close for awhile since we both were in relationships. But I am still here if you need me." Shawn said, and I looked up at him with wet eyes.