Chapter Seven

Hey guys!!
I went back looking through my chapters and I realized that instead of saying Andrew I said Reese. I don't know how many of you guys noticed that, but I edited it and changed it to Andrew. Reese is a character that is in my Dying In LA series, and sometimes I get confused when I'm writing two separate stories.
I am also taking a week break from writing Only You so I can focus on this story and figure out the next chapter for that book. Which means there will be another chapter posted not only today but on Saturday! Than on Sunday March 24th it will go back to every other week posting.
One last note, I am changing my character description for Shawn. I said it was Alex who plays Jack on Supernatural, but now it is Noah Centineo who is on The Fosters, along with the movie To All Of The Guys I've Loved Before!! If you haven't seen that movie highly recommend.
( it is a Netflix movie only)
See you guys on Saturday!!
Directioner4ever1314💕
*******************************************

LISA'S POV

The weekend went by way to fast. I had so much fun with my two birthday parties that were thrown for me that coming back to school this morning is hell. Especially because I did zero studying or homework this weekend. I had to say goodbye to Ali again which also sucked. The depression of that is back, since I got use to having her around again. The birthday party that Brendon planned me was a lot of fun, I got to meet my other grandparents and some of my aunts and uncles who are Brendon's siblings. They seem to really like and accept me, which made me feel good because I really liked all of them and my mom even got along with his family. I didn't think finding my birth dad things would be this good, even though the only people that know about it are of course my parents, Brendon, Sarah and Brendon's family along with Ali, Shawn and now Cole. I had to tell Cole. There was no way I could make up an insane lie of why Brendon Urie gave me Twenty One Pilots VIP and me acting like he isn't a family member or a family friend. I told Cole he had to promise me he wouldn't tell anyone, he said he wouldn't and I trust him. We even have another date planned, and we are going to continue with the same plan. But he wants to add mini golfing in the mix instead of going to the movies, which the date will happen tonight since tomorrow I have Twenty One Pilots that I'm super excited about. We could have done the weekend, but that consists of cheer practice, and the daddy daughter dance along with studying at some point. I've sucked at studying lately and I need to keep my grades up to stay on the team. I even suck at mini golf so we will see how this goes. Shawn Ali and I have gone before and Shawn has tried to help me, but I have failed every time. Shawn doesn't seem to thrilled about me starting to see Cole, we are currently arguing about it in the hallways as he met up with me after cheer practice which were at 6:00 am this morning. I feel like I'm dying inside and first period hasn't even started yet.

" Shawn I don't see what the problem is. You know I've had a crush on him for months, I'm not going to let this opportunity go!" I quietly yelled at him, with frustration in my voice.

" I know that Lisa, but now that you have your birth dad in your life who is Brendon Urie by the way. I don't know I just don't trust that you told someone like him, who the whole school is now watching you too might I add and I know how much you want to keep Brendon private." Shawn softly responded, keeping his voice down about Brendon.

" I appreciate you looking out for me Shawn. I really do, but what if you were in my situation. You are dating Bree, and you don't want the whole school to know about your dad cheating on your mom with another man and that is the reason why your dad is out of the house and your parents are currently getting a divorce. Would you trust her even if the whole school is already watching her and you?" I asked him, as we stopped by my locker.

After the family dinner Shawn called me late that night crying. I've never heard or seen Shawn cry before, so I knew something was wrong. He told me he found out his dad is gay, and has been cheating on his mom. Shawn isn't mad that his dad is gay. He accepts his dad for who he is. He is just upset his parents aren't together anymore, and his dad is a completely different person. Also he is upset that his dad cheated on his mom, even if that meant it was with a man or woman. Anyone would be upset by that.