Chapter Twelve

Hey guys,
I am so so so sorry this chapter is so late. Life is just a little crazy right now and stressful. I'm going to try and keep up with this next chapter since I also have to update Only You which is the third book to my other Panic! series Dying In LA, if you haven't read that one yet go check it out!! We are almost at 1,000 reads which is insane and speaking of 1,000 reads we have almost reached that much with this book!! Coming up with the concept of this book ( I got the inspiration from Panic's song Girls/Girls/Boys, obviously.) Never thought this many people would like it. So thank you for voting and adding it to your library. It really means a lot, I promise next time I update this chapter will be updated on time!!
Directioner4ever1314💕
*******************************************

LISA'S POV

It's really late at night now, Ali and I had a long talk with her dad. Max said he would have been fine with me staying if he knew my parents were okay with it. He was also upset with Ali that she didn't answer my mom, because if it was the other way around he would have wanted me to answer Max. But once we got everything cleared and Max talked to my mom and things are somewhat okay. I know my mom is on her way to me and even it being midnight she should still be here any minute. Ali and I have fallen asleep to F.R.I.E.N.D.S. Even with the shit I got everyone into I just needed a distraction from reality, and Ali knew exactly what I needed. I had fallen asleep on the floor while Ali is on the couch. I felt someone shake me awake and I groaned a little, not realizing how much of a deep sleep I was in. I rubbed my eyes as I sat up and I saw both my parents standing there.

" Mom, dad?" I whispered, since all the lights were off in the house and Ali is still asleep.

" Max left a key for us to come in. We got a hotel and we are going to take you there." My mom whispered back.

" Where's Sarah and Andrew?" I continued to ask.

" Andrew is back home and Sarah is waiting for Brendon to come back to tour. It's just us." My mom replied.

" I can't leave without saying goodbye to Ali." I told them, looking up at Ali who didn't have a blanket on.

" You can say goodbye to her tomorrow, we will bring you back." My dad assured me.

I nodded and rubbed my eyes a little before sitting up. I knew I am about to be in so much trouble when we got to the hotel.

" Lisa what the hell were you thinking?" My mom angrily asked me, as I sat on the hotel bed while my mom paced back and for worth.

Brendon is leaning against the window with his arms folded, staying pretty quiet.

" I'm sorry mom." I apologized, trying really hard not to cry.

" I'm going to need a lot more than I'm sorry Lisa Ray Tanner. I told you to text me when you got on the plane and off the plane. I figured you forgot, when I got home Andrew said he hadn't heard from you and that you weren't home. So we went to Cole's house to talk to who his mom, which he wasn't even home but came because he also hadn't heard from you. I knew it was bad if you're own boyfriend hadn't heard from you. I also can't believe you put Ali in the situation to ignore me when I was calling, if I didn't have Max's phone number I wouldn't know what I would have done. I almost got the police involved!" My mom raised her voice.

" She's grounded right?" My dad asked, finally speaking up since we got here.

" Of course she is. For two weeks." My mom looked over at Brendon.

" I would say longer knowing the hell I also went through. Lisa I have a show tomorrow night and I'm here. I should be on a bus right now traveling. It took a lot for my manager to let me come here. Do you even know what was going through my mind or how I somehow thought that this was my fault and the guilt that was going through me? I thought it was my fault an asshole kidnapped you when you went missing because I wasn't looking out for you close enough." My dad explained to me, anger in his voice. A side of him I have never seen.