A mysterius call

Lucyana finished up her song, and I was totally blown away. It was hard for me to admit, but she was great! For such an annoying person, she was good.
After they finished up two more song, they had a break, drinking some water and talking.
Lucyana was sitting and talking with her friend Loui, laughing and smiling to one another.
It was hard to hear, what they were saying, but some of it slipped through the noise.

"So that guy over there," Loui pointed at me. "Is that the new bodyguard you talked about? He is pretty handsome!"
I tried to hide my smile, but failed.
"Handsome? He is nothing but annoying!" Lucyana answered looking at me in disbelief. I just gave her a smirk, letting her know I had heard it all.

They both turned their attention back on the conversation and continued until it was about time to go home.
Suddenly my phone started vibrating, so I quickly picked up, turning my back away from Lucyana and her friends, not knowing the caller ID.
I left the room and put the phone up to my ear.

"This is Calum Hood?" I said, waiting for an answer.
"Oh yes, mr Hood. Long time no seen. My name is Jack and I call because.."
This voice sounded so familiar, too familiar.

"Ash? What in the world do you think you are doing?" I whisper yelled into the phone, familiar giggles coming from the other end.

"Oh well, hello to you too Calum. I was just wondering when you would come back to our band practices? We miss yooouuuu!" Ashton gladly replied

"Well, I am actually..."

"Wait! What is that? Is that music I can hear, Calum? Are you cheating on us?!"

I sighed, now leaning against the wall, annoyed by my friend, yet still amused by his giggles.

"God Ashton. Like I was saying..I am in the middle of something right now. New job remember?" I told him.

"Oh yeah. That's right," he said. "Well good luck then. See ya mate!"
"Bye."

I turned around, putting my phone back in the pocket. That guy! He always had to care.
But I guess that's why he's my best friend.

I returned back to the studio to see if they were done, and Lucyana finally wanted to go home.

She was again talking to her friend, as I walked up to her.
"Okay, time to go home," I said.

Lucyana just looked at me, she didn't answer at all.
"I'm sorry," I cleared my throat. "Are you ready to go home now, miss Snowheart?" I said more formal than before, and gave her a little bow. I knew it was going to annoy her.

Suddenly her friend turned to me.
"Hi, I'm Loui. Nice to meet you!"
The dirty-blond girl reached out her hand for me to take it.

She was pretty, light green eyes and a smile that could blow anyone away.
She was a little similar to Lucyana, but seemed a lot nicer.

I took her hand gladly leaving a light kiss on top of it. A few giggles came from her.
"What a gentleman," she said to Lucyana.

Lucyana just rolled her eyes, but quickly took a grip on my arm, pulling me towards the back door.
I looked at her with a smirk, was she jealous?

"What?! I was ready to go?" She told me a little too fast.

Okay time to go. When I talked to Ash earlier, I had noticed that there was a lot of people at the front door. Fans screaming and trying to get through.

Therefore I had ordered the car to pull up by the back door to get Lucyana to the car as safe as possible. 

I walked right behind her, making sure no one was coming towards us.
When no one was coming, I slowly opened the door for her and motioned for her to get to the car.

She did as I asked her to and got into car safely.
I sat in shotgun and we drove home.
On our way from the studio, a lot of fans had noticed us and were jumping around the car, almost blocking our way.

Lucyana looked out of the window smiling and waving at the screaming people.
She was used to this.