An unexpected move

Calum's P/O/V

The loud noise of fan's screams was heard as Lucyana stepped onto the stage for the last song of the show. I could swear that you could hear the fans several miles away. A big smile was planted on Lucyana's face as she reached the mic. I had to admit, she was beautiful. Her naturally curly hair was hanging loose, surrounding her face perfectly. She was wearing a pretty white dress that reached down to her knees. And on top of all that was her beautiful eyes that shone brightly of happiness and excitement.

The piano chords started and she slowly lifted her hand, placing it around the microphone. She closed her eyes and began singing. "Too young," (Sabrina Carpenter) was one of her favorite songs to sing, it meant a lot to her. The crowd had gone silent the moment they started the first verse and flashlights were now lightning up in the whole concert hall. It was amazing and almost unbelievable. I couldn't imagine how Lucyana was feeling while she stood there like an angel that shone brightly.

It was the third show on the tour and everything had gone well up till now. Clara absolutely enjoyed every second with Lucyana, but she kept her head down when she needed to in order to not cause any trouble with the fans, etc.  

I just did my job protecting Lucyana and to be honest, the fans had been very polite too. No attacks had happened and they all accepted Lucyana's privacy.

Clara stood beside me while Lucyana sang the last song. Her eyes shone as bright at Lucyana's and a big smile was plastered on her face. I secretly smiled for myself. This little girl, who came from an abusive home, was now standing beside me filled with happiness, with no worries, totally careless. She started dancing slowly around to the sound of the piano. I chuckled, could this little girl be cuter?

The song ended and Lucyana gathered the band at the front of the stage, bowing and thanking the crowd for another amazing night.

Manager Ken found his way to beside me, ready to gratulate Lucyana. His smile was wide and satisfied. Seemed like the night's events had gone well and we could all close up with a smile.

"That was amazing, darling," Ken yelled over the crowd's still loud screams. Lucyana sent him a soft smile miming a "thank you."

She looked at me and I nodded in approval. Her smile grew wider when a certain little girl suddenly jumped into her arms.

"You were soooo amazing!" Clara squealed when we had reached the dressing rooms. It was finally quiet enough to talk to each other in a normal voice.

"Okay," Ken pulled a list up from his pocket. "You go on and change into something comfortable. In 30 minutes we'll be on our way to the hotel and then you'll have a day off tomorrow. Calum here," he pointed at me. "Will get you safely to the hotel as planned." I rolled my eyes and smiled softly, this guy always had to speak so formally.

I nodded when he glared at me looking rather annoyed. Lucyana saw the exchange between us and she laughed softly.

"Well then," she looked at Clara. "Let's change, shall we?" Clara smiled widely at her as they turned around entering the dressing room. Right before the door closed, Lucyana turned around sending me a small smile.

The 30 minutes felt like forever, when two tired-looking girls came out of the room wearing very comfy clothes. Baggy trousers and a big sweatshirt covered their bodies.

I stretched out my arm towards the door, showing them the way. "This way, we'll take the backdoor."

The two girls walked in the pointed direction and I followed them close behind as another guard joined the group, wearing sunglasses. I found mine too, "Showtime."

The door opened and even though it was the backdoor, a lot of fans and paparazzi had found their way to the car. The cameras were flashing loud and Clara's hand found it's way to Lucyna's. People were screaming for autographs and Lucyana's attention.

Guards were lined up, making a fence to keep Lucyana and Clara safe. Even though the screaming was loud and stressing, Lucyana managed to keep calm and sign some of the autographs, smiling to her fans and at the cameras.

The rush was finally over when we got both Lucyana and Clara safe into the car. The car began moving and I lent back into the passenger seat, exhausted. I looked in the mirror to see Lucyana and Clara sitting beside each other, the little girl slowly falling asleep. Smiling to myself, I looked out of the window, watching the streets as we drove towards the hotel.

When we arrived at the hotel, the time was about 2 am and I woke Lucyana up from her sleep. She silently nodded getting up from her seat and out of the car. I went to the other side, opening the side Clara was sitting in. Carefully, I released her seatbelt and wrapped my arms around her small body, lifting her out of the car.

We checked in at the reception and took the elevator to the sixth floor, where our hotel rooms were. I tiptoed with Clara in my arms until I reached her bed. As I tucked her in, she looked so cute. She was honestly the sweetest little girl I had ever met.

I carefully closed her door, walking back to Lucyana who stood in the kitchen, drinking a glass of water.

"You're going to be okay? Shall I tuck you in too?" I asked playfully, joking around. Lucyana got my tone and followed. "Oh, I would love that." A smile was playing on her lips. But then her face turned serious.

"Seriously Calum, you have done so much for Clara and me these past months. I don't know how to thank you." She lent against the counter as I joined beside her.

"Don't worry about it. I'm glad I can help," I smiled at her. "Besides, Clara is the sweetest."

Lucyana chuckled at my comment. "Just, thank you okay?" she turned to me, "I mean it." She stared into my eyes. I gulped looking at her gorgeous face. Shit. I felt like I couldn't hold back anymore, she was just so beautiful as she stood there in front of me. I nodded. I needed to get out before I did something stupid.

"Sleep well," I whispered, "goodnight."

I was about to turn around and find my way out, but a hand grabbed my arm, turning me back around. And before I knew it a pair of lips met mine.

Authors note:
Sorry for such a late chapter. Been quite busy lately, writing some other stories and stuff.